Reviews for I Spent One Night In Paris
unknown chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
That was a fantastic story. It's not too long. i like the thing about Dana saying "See you later." That was very good. Thank you for the entertianment.
chichicutie chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I loved it. It was long. I wished more things would have happen between them. It was perfect in many ways.
Xstrawberry0fieldsforeverX chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Cute... I loved it.
Ashley chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I LUVED THIS! you are like my idol! lol! im amazed that you noticed Logan's shirt in the beginning of that episode! you mustve really really studied it! lol! i have the eppie on my ipod so i was trying to see it in my ipod and im like "JEEZ! thats hardly noticeable, LOL!" i luv it tho! this story would MAKE an excellent plot for TV! its not to risque...its something that is very approproate for NICK! I LOVED IT!
BrittanyOXYMORON chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
So good. I acually thought it was going to be a chapter story. But it was a one-shot, and it's perfect the way it is.

I love how you didn't make them kiss on the lips at the end. But, just a cheek/lip peck.

I liked it alot, and glad it was long.
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
freaking good!so good..and so great!you did it perfectly!i love it!
992554 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Would you call me stupid if I told you that was actually a sad story... to me? It just was to me. I guess because this was a really good story?

I love 'Letters To You by Finch'... You are by far one of the best authors in this category.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2