Reviews for Blind to it All
XD "I think you broke Snape ROFL
DreigoththeVampireGod chapter 3 . 9/5
couldn't leave hedwig out
A Reader chapter 1 . 7/5
One little tidbit of knowledge Nagini is the snake harry set free from the zoo when he's 10 almost eleven.
lilyjen09 chapter 3 . 5/28
This seems like an interesting story, although now that he has MSP people won't really be able to tell he's blind in Hogwarts, will they? I totally wish I had that... would make life easier for sure! lol I think Harry has become a little too super-harry, but oh well. And just in case you are using JAWS/NVDA/VO/WindowEyes, I wrote Harry, not h-a-I-r-y wwich would have been much funnier. :)
LadyRainDancer chapter 2 . 5/3
Well apparently I reviewed this story two years ago, I still hope you will update it, it is such an interesting twist on the usual blindHarry fics
Gina chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
you made this story too mushy for it to be a real story and not an AU
A Reader chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Nagini is the snake harry freed from the zoo Voldemort got his hands on her later.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Poor Severus
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Wait, are u blind?
FabterLuver1 chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
*Laying on the floor laughing my guts out*I LOVE THIS, THIS IS AMAZING!
Mei H. Kin chapter 3 . 6/7/2013! You are a wizard of words!
The Forgetful Bel chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
This fic is so weird, you have to continue it! It's just so unusual to have a Harry is disabled fic and it's NOT angsty. That and I liked how he broke Professor Snape. I'm a little worried that Harry might be a little overpowered, but I'm really curious to see how all this will affect Harry's adventures at Hogwarts. So.. hopefully some day you'll return to this fic. Seven years isn't that long! You can do it! :)
Gracfully chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
dixonhpboosh chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
I know this has probably been abandoned but if you could update this is amazing
LadyRainDancer chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Oh dear such a wonderful story and you haven't updated in years... I hope you will eventually. Such a lovely story so far...