Reviews for Dog Date Afternoon
PurplePurplePurple chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
inuyasha to the rescure.

brilliant.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
No trouble at all. Very nice and sweet of Inuyasha to help

So(u)ta out!
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
How incredibly cute and squee-worthy! Simply adorable piece! Everyone was so completely in-character, which is always a good thing to see.

Lovely lovely fic!
missjessicadawn chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
that was so cute, and funny
roseredautumn chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
*giggles* ahem, quote: "if this got any cuter I'd burst into cotton candy" *sque*
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
SO. CUTE. I admit, I'm a sucker for anything with Souta in it because he's just the sweetest kid ever.
MyLamb chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Aww! Inuyasha can be so helpful.

A suggestion though. Even when writing in third person, puting a ' around the thoughts isn't needed. As long as you're focusing on one character, Inuyasha for example, it's clear those are his thoughts.

Example:

‘What’s this?’ he wondered, pulling a bouquet of pink roses out of the fridge. ‘Who would want to eat flowers?’ Unless—he realized—this was one of those new inventions from Kagome’s era that he didn’t understand, and the humans had somehow found a way to turn flowers into food.

Could be changed to:

What’s this? he wondered, pulling a bouquet of pink roses out of the fridge. Who would want to eat flowers? Unless — he realized — this was one of those new inventions from Kagome’s era that he didn’t understand, and the humans had somehow found a way to turn flowers into food.

You did wonderfully well on Inuyasha's thoughts on Kagome's time, such as the refrigerator. Your descriptions were fairly good, but don't be afraid to elaborate a little more.

I enjoy a good hurmor story once in awhile. And your story wasn't a dissapointment - quite the opposite really.
annizmon chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Great story. Inuyasha caused lots of trouble whil Kagame was away. Iliked how you ended the story.
Angels-do-exist chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Hehe that was great!

He came through at the end
Rinma chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
AWW! THAT WAS SO CUTE...AND FUNNY1! good story!
MomoDesu chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Too cute.

It's nice to see a story with a little more Souta/Inuyasha interaction :)
Random Reader chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
It was so sweet! I feel sorry for the flowers, though.
iEuphemia chapter 1 . 7/27/2006