Reviews for The Pursuit of Silence
TeaPott chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
That was beautiful.
Chained.Lightning chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
That was amazing. I've been reading a bit of your stuff, and I think you're an amazing writer!
D3adlyG33k'sMistress409 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
brilliant
neesie-pie chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Wonderful! What a great idea! You have an enjoyable sense of humor.
ratinthewood chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Loved it, insightful, sad, gentle, ascerbic in his inimitable way and darkly funny,a beautiful portrayal of Snapes character.

Compared to other ficlits that go along the lines of '10 things snape didn't say', you singularly pulled it off nicely while otheres stuck flat. Great use of comic timing.

Write more Snape, you seem to understand the rounded qualities of being human and how these apply to all people.
weareborgg chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Great little snippet! Thanks so much for the insight into Professor Snape.
In The Mix chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Wow, just wow.
River in Egypt chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Nice. Really nice. I always felt that he was too smart or all this Death Eater crap and you just put it into words (and very nicely done).

I've said it before I also always felt that he could have needed a good shag but maybe he would have needed something a bit more solid. I was praying to JK to bring a female teacher to Howarts, so Snape could find a companion (someone who would wash his hair)(and then we got Umbridge, ugh). And then nothing.

It is such a waste that he had to die in the book actually, he was definitely one who should have been saved and been given the opportunity for redemption.

Anyhoo, nice putting into words what we all felt, we loyal HP readers.

Cheers

M
limecottage chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This is brilliant, it really is. Snape's thoughts have always fascinated me, and I think you've captured his essence quite perfectly. The way you pictured is more "human" side is just right, heartwarming without being overly sappy.

Thanks for sharing!
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Nice. I liked that line of thought on Hermione in particular.
Scrivensabre chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This was a great take on Snape's character - he can't have been all vindictiveness, and I think it's brilliant how you got a lot of his character accurately seeing that you wrote it before DH came out. :)
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Brilliant.
Allie Martha chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Love it.
ArmedWithAComputer chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This is a masterfully written piece. I wish there was more, but really, nothing else needs to be said.
FicMonster chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I love this. That's all I really have to say.