Reviews for To Have and To Hold
emeraldsmile chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
aww...thats cute ending..._
Kali Sword chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I definatly liked! The story was out of context a little and if this is a piece by it's self there wasn't much of a back story. Like how he met HER, what happened after their 7th year, what happened during the war, and all that. Other than that. It's a good piece. I find it funny that the way you portrayed Harry, it was VERY similar to the air of the Count of Monte Cristo. (sorry i just finished reading part of it so it's on my mind) A regal, rich, famous man with (as told from Rowling) dark features. I liked it, very much. I'm definatly a fan of HP/DM ffs.

Glad you can write one!

Liz
Conny1908 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
YAY! I can't really form coherent words because it's very late, but I wanted to let you know that I love your story and have added it to my C2. Thank you for sharing!
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Wonderful story! Loved it very much. :D
elisebanana chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
good story! i was worried at first that you had made Draco into a woman permanently, but everything worked out nicely in the end!
fifespice chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
finally they got together and draco stayed a sdraco sucha shame it took all the women to sort him out though hee hee boys this was good though
jean kitsune chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
awe! that really was one of the cutest things I ever did read! why arn't guys really like that?