Reviews for To quell the pain
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Nice job. I really felt for Dean.
erika chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
sequel! please! so good!
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Nice characterisations all around.

Well done.
laUchy chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
you've got talent...
anon chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
No heartless John, it was all very real and true to the characters. Both he and Sam are so convinced they are right, both so wrapped up in the arguing that they are tearing Dean apart. Hell these are the two that actually argued over him in his hospital bed. They don't mean to hurt him but they do, which is why I sometimes have a hard time with them. Because really they are old enough and smart enough to know better. And Dean's too good to them to not be treated better.
E. Clay chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
You did a very good job on this. I love John and Sam pulling together to help Dean, and everyone was in character. I'm really impressed with this piece.
mandy.winchester chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
awesome.

this was rally well writen
sudoku chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I do not think you made John heartless. I think you pictured him as what I think he was in the show. He was not heartless and did not care about his sons. He just saw his way was the only way.

I think this story is OK. I can't comment too much as I think I do not enjoy angst much lately.
desy'91 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Hi!

First of all forgive my english, but I'm Italian.

Here Suoernatural's coming on spring 2007, but I saw it on the net.

Anyway...I wanted to tell you that I really appreciate your story...that's exactly how I see Dean's character and I think John's an interesting character too.

I'm going to add you to my favourite authors...

Once again, very good job, one of the best SN's fanfics (and maybe the best oneshot) I've ever read.

Hope you liked my review,

-de-
DeanLives chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I loved it. I think you could write another chapter. Wonderful story.
Jellicle chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
That was a really nice fic, and I poor Dean has to find ways out of the mess that is his family.
tsweeny chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I thought that it was good. There are a lot of different takes on who and what John is and I don't think you did badly at all.
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
aw, i love it! it was really well written! and cute, i loved it! haha
Sexi Silver chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Wow! This was very emotional, and poor Dean, stuck in the middle of the fights. I just wrote one on that as well, called The Middle Man. I love your version of events for Dean's survival through them. Awesome story!

*Silver
sams1ra chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Nice, but I think you sort of stopped too soon. I really thought for a minute that Dean was having alcohol poisoning. Maybe that could be chapter 2?