Reviews for Sparks Fly
krizue chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
well...

i think is a marvellous story.. i guess that your past one as amazing, so it will take some time to get this one to that point, put still is great.. everything is from a different point of view, its not common...
itsDMFkids chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
oh man. I really hope you continue with the story. I think it's really good! I feel bad for Brooke and how she never got to tell Lucas she was pregnant. And I hope that Lucas soon tells Haley that he doesn't want to marry her and than Nathan and Haley can be together, and so can Lucas and Brooke. I hope it all works out and you update soon!
BlueJean452 chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
Great Chapter! Update Soon!
cecilia chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I must admit that I'm a lazy person and that I rarely review story but yours is great and really well written. I can't wait to see what happen, especially between Brooke and Lucas. Keep up the good work. update soon
Nathanlvr chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
Poor haley she was hurt.. I'm sorry I have no energy to read much into the chapter. I read it all but you know analize things and such.. I just had to play mother to two different drunk people yea totally killed my buzz.. not cool! and when ever I drink I cant sleep so it is now 4:32am and I am not tierd yet I am brutally lacking energy.. does that makes sence? I love cooper and the boys relationship sure most of its with nathan but still.. totally cool. Hey and dont worry about reviews its summer people are to wrapped up in their own lives and this heat OMG today it was 105 f. and that is only in michigan can you imagine what it is like in florida or somewhere warmer that Michigan.. wow I fought to keep cool.. yes indeedie I ate alot of popscycles I CANT SPELL! just putting that out there.. I have never been talented at spelling or grammer hopefully that wont make you think less of me.. I was talking to this guy who refused to talk to me via AIM because of my bad spelling but would talk on the phone all the time.. is it that big of a distraction? geez people need to lighten up but I guess I can understand when people write those storys and instead of writing 'you' they write 'u' that pisses me off seriously this isnt a note to your friend this is a story. you proof read and use correct grammer.. even if the charactor is a gangster they can still speak english why not use it! grr.. now I'm angry w/e I loved the chapter I hope you dont mind my review of NOTHING important because seriously was there anything of importance in this.. mabye it will make you laugh or cry out of udder shame for reading this in the first place lol.. bye now
saderia chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
Dont stop writting its good all need is one right we all know nathan and haley will end up together but its fun to read how they are going to go through hell just to be one a you are going great job at writting so keep up with updates and bring on the naley.
AngelLuva chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
poor nathan! poor haley! poor lucas! poor brooke! i don't know whom to feel more sorry for. I think all 4 should like hatch this diabloical plan. like pretend in front of the parents and do their own shit anyway. and like at the wedding, nathan should like object or maybe he and hayley should elope. i dno. but i cant wait for chap 10! like u promised! :D
newyorkcitydreaming chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
great chapter keep up the good work...chelle:)
a chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
update soon!
OTHFAN23V chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
great chapter! i feel bad for lucas but i still want naley! im just wondering where your gonna go with this i cant wait to find out! update soon
naleychick chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
That was a good chapter. I like how Lucas and Haley are becoming like friends. I loved how Haley and Nathan both acted when they first woke up. I thought it was funny how Cooper was teasing first Nathan then Lucas. I can't believe Brooke is pregnant and wasn't able to tell Lucas about it. Update soon!
INACTIVEACCOUNT243095 chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
it feels like its off to too much of a slow/uneventful start. especially on the brucas end, and the dialogue is a little mundane. i realize you want a slow build, but that doesn't mean it has to be mediocre. and i mean that in the least-mean way possible. i'm just offering constructive crit.
AngelLuva chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
ok... so pls tell me luke/brooke and nate/haley join forces to like change their parents' mind! i know there wll be angst, thas like a must have in every naley romance but pls keep mixin in a few happies very now n then. ;)
krizue chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
wow!

i really like what u are doing, its a cool fic, with a good plot, and lot of details, and a good redaction, that is what makes a story great, so.. well i loved the fac that brooke still turns to lucas as a friend and the 3 of them with their lñack of sleep, and off course, NALEY i loved the naley...
crumlish chapter 3 . 7/31/2006
oh this story is so great! i wonder if somebody will find them in the morning! hm! oh well! update soon please
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »