Reviews for Who Needs Superman?
SuzanOfSouthern chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I like that you wrote this from Lois' perspective. It makes for the story being a lot more real, and gives us some insight into her mind, into her feelings. I like how you wrote the exchange between her and Perry, about how the article she never expected to win with was what got her the Pulitzer.

This is a good one-shot for pre-Superman Returns.
Red One chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I like the article. And I like the rooftop thoughts.
Mika-Girl101 chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
i liked that, it was really good, and don't put yourself down. if lois could get a pulitzer for it, you could. but then again, Superman would probably have to be really real for it to work.. lol. But i enjoyed it.

Oh! Would you plz read my story A Super Crazy Little Thing Called Love? it only have two chapters so far, but i think it's pretty good. SO if you would read it, it would really mean a lot to me. Thankee!

Alphie chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
It might not win a Pulitzer, but I have to admit that as I read it I wondered if you had somehoe got it from the movie script or if you had looked at a screen shot of the article or something. It sounded very real to me. Well thought out. And the scene with her on the roof top at the end was a nice touch.