Reviews for Rooftop Conversations
Lumichamomilla chapter 5 . 1/16
The Roy and Dick ne made me chuckle in particular :)
Unseen Watcher chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Heh. Nice. I particularly like this chapter. Though I hope Bruce's revenge is swift and lasting. heh.
Lin36bffbecca chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
I loved it update soon
DNWHDYD chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Lol note to self, always ask Dick which restraunts to go to
DNWHDYD chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Haha OMG the end got me XD
KJun chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Love it! Love the way you write the characters, especially the batboys.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
newsiesgirllaces chapter 5 . 11/7/2009
Hey! Love the story(s) i was laughing alot! I have the comic when Arsenal talks about his past experience with batman, and him getting sweet vengance was halarious! love the story(s). as expressed in first sentence.

P.S. Have you read teen Titans #47? Tim and Dick have a fight with Jason. It's good.
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
ROFL! I love this- your sense of humor is great!
powergirll chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
Hmm, question, Jason Todd, I thought he died? He came back as Red Hood? -shall google later .-

Anywayy I love the story :D I'm a total Nightwing fan girl. Babs in the next chapter? .
Bumpkin chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
ROTFLMAO! Oh lord that is so something that I could see the boys doing - and I so loved the punchline - perfect!

keep penning,

~pobody's Nerfect
fan chapter 5 . 1/2/2007
Did you ever notice that all of Batman's sidekicks have really easy names? Tim Drake, Dick Grayson, Jason Todd. I think in order to break into the super-hero business it's necessary to have a name three syllables long or less.

Anyway, I liked the story; thought it was fun. Good work.
Zarz chapter 5 . 12/30/2006
I love this story too! Honestly, you're a great writer, though it must be weird to get this many reviews from one person in one night! I can't wait to see what some more of the conversations are. I'm curious, though. I've seen a number of references to the scene in which Batman catches Roy's arrow. Where is that? I'd like to see/read it in the original. Nightwing catching the arrow, and them sending a trick arrow to Batman were both really great scenes! I wonder how they DO do it? I also really loved the scene with Two-Face. Their confusing of his pattern of twos was really great! Anyway, keep up the great work, and I'm waiting with baited breath for the next chapter. Who else are they going to meet up there? Superman? Mr. Black (from Terminal Justice)? The Joker? Someone else?
DancingBEarie chapter 5 . 10/1/2006

this is pretty funny.
thundever1 chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
Great chap, please update soon