Reviews for The Odd Couple
bbraefanco chapter 17 . 6/22
Toooooooooooooooo sad. Garfield shouldn't have had surgery. Tooo nah.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
I agree with you so much. Hate BBTERRA but i wanted to say that raven and terra do not have the same level of stregnth. Raven is much stronger.
Feelz chapter 17 . 7/28/2016
Ok. I will say, you are a remarkable writer, truly. I love your style and the type of mood you can set. But man. MAN can you break someone's heart with this story. I see what you did there. The idea of Terra and him is disgusting so hey! Let's replace Stone Heart with frickin Theresa. "Theresa". I wouldn't want to come home to a fair haired idiot named "Thersa". Blegh. Anyways thank you and screw you at the same time. I will miss my perfectly fine and happy heart.
- person with ideas kinda
Raven chapter 17 . 6/15/2016
I liked this one second best. My fave was the Halloween one. This is sad and happy to me... I'm confused as to what it was supposed to show. Sadness or happiness? But I really really liked this one. A LOT!
Raven chapter 16 . 6/15/2016
Ok I LOVED the first one. It's sooooo funny! And I laughed even harder at the second one. I was like " OMG WHAT THE? "
Raven chapter 15 . 6/15/2016
XD don't really know what to say.. Short but funny
Raven chapter 14 . 6/15/2016
I can tell this is supposed to be sad... U did great with that.. Again I srsly almost cried! But loved it all the same.
Raven chapter 11 . 6/15/2016
OMG I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE!
Raven chapter 10 . 6/15/2016
XD I like this one best so far. XD
Raven chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
Ok this confused me... I kinda had to reread this again after I found out who was who.
Raven chapter 8 . 6/14/2016
Omg her poem is cute! XD wish she wasn't dared to read it though. I REALLY woulda liked if she read that as her own decision... THAT WOULD BE SOOOOO CUTE!
Raven chapter 7 . 6/14/2016
XD I like this one. It's funny.
Raven chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
It kills me when bb and terra are together. I'm all like " WHAT THE? BEAST BOY U SHOULD BE WITH RAVEN! " XD also I really liked this. XD I can't believe he tricked Raven into that! XD
Raven chapter 5 . 6/14/2016
I read this and... Omg it felt so real that... I srsly almost cried... If I was alone in my room a probably woulda cried a bit when I read this. POOR RAVEN!
Maya Phantom chapter 17 . 6/9/2016
FRICK FRACK, PATTY WACK! I NEVER GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO MAKE ME FEEL THIS WAY!