Reviews for Thank You
Angelicwings chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
Y u no updatttteeee!? I'm crying... Plz update
This is awesome
onehitwonder chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
I really like it! But why have you never finished it? It was just getting really good.?!
chibi313 chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
sakura reminds me of me...always hiding behind a mask...update soon
chibi313 chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Damn! Now I'm feeling as confused as Sakura in the ending of this chapter!
chibi313 chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
wait I take back my last review I just forgot what age you mentioned Sakura was (smiling sheepishly) wait did you even mention it in the first place? (confused) Oh and who are the guys at the end of the chapter?
chibi313 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
huh I thought they were going to meet again, I don't know a few years later! When Sakura isn't 12 in the story with a probably much older Itachi!?
chibi313 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
hey, how old is Itachi in this fanfic?
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
At least Itachi was getle with her *as gentle as he could ever be* this fact shows that he's not a heartless bastard after all!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Nice story! Are you still going to keep writing it?
JabberwockyM chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
This is so awesome. Need more chapters before i go into withdrawal
Katii0924 chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
Please don't stop writing this story! I really want to know what happens next and into the future. Please UPDATE!
KuRa chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
You should probably give Sakura a little more power, I hate to see her being miserable too much

I love your story its great, Please update fast

To hell with team seven, I like them but they always abandon Sakura too much. They just so cruel sometimes even without knowing it.
NobodyInParticular chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
Hope you get back to this story someday. Looked promising. Liked how you wrote the characters personalities and thoughts. _
angel897 chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
intresting story i like it please keep writing kay