Reviews for Odd Couples
aude key chapter 29 . 7/29

and congratulation t
aude key chapter 28 . 7/29
WO big twist amazing author so I couldn't of expected less thought I thought it was going to be josie and Lucas but this isn' that bad

Ok was theur a kiss or not !
aude key chapter 27 . 7/29
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I havent even finished the first paragraph!

I demand a kiss and I am resisting the temptation of skiping till i get what I want

But that makes you and even more genius writer1
aude key chapter 26 . 7/29
Youpi yeah I officially prefer vaungh and Corrine they are my new favorite couple!

Grace à toi!
aude key chapter 24 . 7/29
The 19th century wasnt that bad but hey still a great chapter
aude key chapter 22 . 7/29
Wow what a writers block! kidding that was great!
Screw writer's block!
aude key chapter 21 . 7/29
AMAZING
aude key chapter 20 . 7/29
Yeah love love love it ! :) So fun I want to go to London Now1
Son of Whitebeard chapter 29 . 4/6
well done with your BA
Write more put marsal and cornie back together they are perfect for eacholthe right
BHHlover chapter 29 . 1/30
Hey thank you so much for updating. I love reading story. Congraduations in you graduation. I hope there is plenty more to read for this story. You are such a great writer.
Wow! Soooo happy that you revived this story. I just happened to come to this forum and, lo and behold, a New Year's Surprise! It's so well written, and the flow feels like you never stopped writing. I really hope you continue this story to the end. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.
lexs-gurl1 chapter 29 . 1/11
I am so so glad o see that you are back and haven't forgotten this story! Thank you for this new chapter, I love it! This story still remains as one of my faves even after all this time. I can't wait to read more of it.
HelloLish chapter 29 . 1/4
Omg! I can't believe you updated! Love love love! congrats in your degree!
nakala chapter 29 . 1/4
Congratulations on your degree. Thanks for the update and it makes me so happy to know that you plan to finish this story. Looks like things about to get more angsty and I like it.