Reviews for Odd Couples
Son of Whitebeard chapter 29 . 4/6
well done with your BA
Write more put marsal and cornie back together they are perfect for eacholthe right
BHHlover chapter 29 . 1/30
Hey thank you so much for updating. I love reading story. Congraduations in you graduation. I hope there is plenty more to read for this story. You are such a great writer.
Wow! Soooo happy that you revived this story. I just happened to come to this forum and, lo and behold, a New Year's Surprise! It's so well written, and the flow feels like you never stopped writing. I really hope you continue this story to the end. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.
lexs-gurl1 chapter 29 . 1/11
I am so so glad o see that you are back and haven't forgotten this story! Thank you for this new chapter, I love it! This story still remains as one of my faves even after all this time. I can't wait to read more of it.
HelloLish chapter 29 . 1/4
Omg! I can't believe you updated! Love love love! congrats in your degree!
nakala chapter 29 . 1/4
Congratulations on your degree. Thanks for the update and it makes me so happy to know that you plan to finish this story. Looks like things about to get more angsty and I like it.
Write more?
PLEASE FINISH chapter 28 . 5/26/2014
I read this so many times all those years ago and asked if you can finish. This is a great story and know that this one fan is patiently waiting to read your work
nakala chapter 28 . 5/2/2014
first Foster the People yep! I so hope you update this is awesome I love reading it and I'm a little confused so did they kiss after The Eye?
Please update I need to know how this awesome story ends. The best BHH I have ever read.
So sucks that I might not get to see what happens between all the friends.
nakala chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
This is really good. I hope you haven't given up on this fic.
nakala chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
I'm really enjoying this
nakala chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
I hope you update this this is really good
Guest chapter 28 . 11/23/2013
aww i love corine x marshel and josie x vaughen cant you put them back together?
BHHlover chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Please Please update! This is the best fanfictions that I have read. I hope it's not over.