Reviews for Odd Couples
Guest chapter 28 . 11/23/2013
aww i love corine x marshel and josie x vaughen cant you put them back together?
BHHlover chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Please Please update! This is the best fanfictions that I have read. I hope it's not over.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/20/2013
write more!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/28/2013
please update! I LOVE YOUR STORY!
BHHlover chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
OMG this is my favorite fanficiton story please continue. I have waited to long and will continue to wait because I love your writing.
LORIKEET12 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I REALLY like your fic i read the whole thing i wish i could riht like you iam eight and really need help with my fic !
BHHlover chapter 28 . 8/5/2012
Omg I've been hoping that you would write a new chapter. It was great! Hope you continue to write more. You will always have ms as a fan. :-)
tinamonic chapter 28 . 8/3/2012
Yay! You're back! Wow I thought you wouldn't post anymore! Great chapter! I understand that life gets in the way and you may lose inspiration. I've done that too and now I truly need to finish my stories! I cannot wait for more!
Tanya chapter 28 . 8/1/2012
Oh my god! First, can I say how in disbelief I am that this was updated. I came to the strange days page on a whim, and here you are. I love this story and I loved this chapter. Despite the years long gap, it fit really well with the rest of the story and now you have me excited for more updates. Please don't disappear again. I really enjoy your story and can't wait to see how it turns out.
lexs-gurl1 chapter 28 . 7/30/2012
Yay, you're back! Such a happy surprise to see that this fic will continue, and such a wonderful chapter also. I'm glad Corrinne & Vaughn are getting closer.
sam chapter 27 . 8/18/2010
i have been a bhh fan since the first time i watched and loved corrine and vaughn together... this story is just what i imagined would happen keep writting and hope this chapter doesnt end here!
ally chapter 27 . 12/9/2009
i love this stroy is amazing you have to update soon please please and let vaungh and corrine get together
BHHlover chapter 27 . 10/31/2009
this whole story was amazing

i think there should be a little more chapters explaining what happens if corrine confronts josie and marshall about the kiss. Also about what happens when vaughn tries to tell corrine what he was going to say to her before greg came in with his surprise. Overall i loved story i felt like most of the time i was actually their wiith the characters. KEEP ON WRITING.
R chapter 27 . 11/7/2008
Hey this story is great! Really coming along. I love your attention to detail, but not overly wordy. Can't wait for an update!
Dreamweaver74 chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
I know only too well the importance of reviews for something you have poured your all into, so let me just say wonderful job! I can't wait to see where this is headed, and I will drop off a review after each chapter!