Reviews for Odd Couples
Mary chapter 29 . 12/13/2015
Update can you put corrie and marshal back together?
aude key chapter 29 . 7/29/2015

and congratulation t
aude key chapter 28 . 7/29/2015
WO big twist amazing author so I couldn't of expected less thought I thought it was going to be josie and Lucas but this isn' that bad

Ok was theur a kiss or not !
aude key chapter 27 . 7/29/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I havent even finished the first paragraph!

I demand a kiss and I am resisting the temptation of skiping till i get what I want

But that makes you and even more genius writer1
aude key chapter 26 . 7/29/2015
Youpi yeah I officially prefer vaungh and Corrine they are my new favorite couple!

Grace à toi!
aude key chapter 24 . 7/29/2015
The 19th century wasnt that bad but hey still a great chapter
aude key chapter 22 . 7/29/2015
Wow what a writers block! kidding that was great!
Screw writer's block!
aude key chapter 21 . 7/29/2015
AMAZING
aude key chapter 20 . 7/29/2015
Yeah love love love it ! :) So fun I want to go to London Now1
Son of Whitebeard chapter 29 . 4/6/2015
well done with your BA
Guest chapter 29 . 4/5/2015
Write more put marsal and cornie back together they are perfect for eacholthe right
BHHlover chapter 29 . 1/30/2015
Hey thank you so much for updating. I love reading story. Congraduations in you graduation. I hope there is plenty more to read for this story. You are such a great writer.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/15/2015
Wow! Soooo happy that you revived this story. I just happened to come to this forum and, lo and behold, a New Year's Surprise! It's so well written, and the flow feels like you never stopped writing. I really hope you continue this story to the end. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.
lexs-gurl1 chapter 29 . 1/11/2015
I am so so glad o see that you are back and haven't forgotten this story! Thank you for this new chapter, I love it! This story still remains as one of my faves even after all this time. I can't wait to read more of it.
HelloLish chapter 29 . 1/4/2015
Omg! I can't believe you updated! Love love love! congrats in your degree!