Reviews for New, new Doctor
ArwenMUC chapter 12 . 10/14/2009
Aw, cute story
Captain Traemel chapter 12 . 8/25/2009
I can honestly say this is one of the best Dr. Who stories I've read. You characterized everyone very well, and I love the fact that you provided an explanation for the continued existence of Galifrey in the alternate universe. Your solution to the Time War was very creative and awesomely valiant. Great job all around.
DoctorsCompanionLela chapter 12 . 1/26/2009
Ah! I haven't taken the time to review on any other chapter because I simply couldn't stop reading. Your story made me cry. . . more then once. I thought I was going to kill you when you killed Rose off! But she wasn't dead, so I was okay after that. :) Amazing work you've done, once again. Please keep it up!

Dawnlight chapter 12 . 11/18/2007
I've got to say that this is one of the best if not THE best Doctor Who stories that I have ever had the good fortune to read. You truly have a gift with words. I loved the way you had Rose become the Doctor in the Alternate universe and the way that you reunited them. I still miss Rose and can't believe that Bille Piper left the show (though there are some rumours of her return - we can only live in hope). Your story moved me to tears, especially in the Time War sequence. Thank you for such an awesome gift of a story. Keep up the wonderful work, I can't wait for a sequel!
PadmeKenobi chapter 12 . 3/4/2007
Wow, I loved it! Wonderful story. I really really really wish that somehow the Doctor could get to Rose in the show, even if part of me knows that probably won't happen. But hey, that's what fanfics are for! Thank you for writing this, it made me happy, a good change from reading all the Doomsday stories. Loved it. Bravo, my friend, bravo. :D.
RngrThorne chapter 12 . 2/16/2007
This was a rather pleasant story. I could see Rose taking up the mantle of the Doctor then passing it on. I could also see Sumira teasing the Doctor by calling him 'Gramps' or some other term. She's got a pseudo aunt and uncle to teach bad habits to.
Tom Robinson chapter 12 . 12/27/2006
This is one of the best Dr Who storys I have come across and now I am going to and see if you have written anything else. :)
envious-eyes chapter 12 . 11/10/2006
omg omg omg that was the best ever story! the doctor and rose had kids! OMG! i LOVE IT! pls pls PLS write more!
My Doctor chapter 12 . 10/4/2006
OMG, I cried like a baby when I thought she was dead and the pain the Doctor was going through, the way you described it, it was so vivid and real. And when Rose came back, like she rose from the dead, I could feel the excitment the others were feeling and I couldn't help but shout for joy with everyone else. This fic has been fantastic! I love it.
My Doctor chapter 4 . 10/3/2006
Oh my goodness. I read the first chapters and let me tell you I am loving it. I will be so tired at work tomorrow cause I'm staying up to read the rest of this. It's fantastic!
skipchat chapter 12 . 9/6/2006
Oh, yes, I loved this story! What a unique take on the "Rose moves on with her life" view, assuming the position of "the Doctor". A brilliant parallel for the (original) Doctor's experiences in the Time War, in their own Universe. Your story was a wonderful mix of angst, romance, and adventure which absolutely *screams* for sequels, or better yet, prequel stories of Rose's adventures as the Doctor.

"Please, sir, I want more!"
PsiGen chapter 12 . 8/28/2006

Cairistiona chapter 12 . 8/17/2006
I really enjoyed this story! I'm only commenting on the last one, but I really truly did read it all!

I am still hoping that there will be a way that they can bring Rose back to the series, but I'm not going to hold my breath..

again, really good story!

Peace and Blessings

XxdoctorwhofanxX chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
uhh i gave up half way through i couldnt understand lol...
Uh.yeah chapter 12 . 8/10/2006
Oh, I loved this. Every minute of it. A proper DoctorRose fic, with humour, adventure and excitement but more than enough fluff to keep me happy. Just fantastic.

Thank you!