Reviews for 8 Simple Rules for Dating Dr Temperance Brennan
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Your rules are so funny : )
Love the idea ! Made me smile and laugh : )
doccalaban chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Type your review here...
Long.Story.No.Time.To.Share chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
AMAZING! Favorite rule was the last one... You have been forewarned she hits damn hard
ninetythreeone chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
That was really great. Characters were spot-on, and the flow was perfect. Honestly, I couldn't think of anything to change in this story.
angelena76 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I especially loved "let her drive." This may have been the single thing that kept my parents together for nearly 50 years. It removed one of the biggest bones of contention between them. And, he learned quickly that then he could just take a nap. That was definitely better than listening to her back seat drive. ;-D
BonesLady2011 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I loved it! It was so cute, and quite entertaining. Rule eight was my favourite xD
The Comment chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Who wrote these rules? I don't think it's Booth, cuz he'd NEVER share something like this with anyone.

-;)
MegKevin chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
*Stuffs fist in mouth*

...

*Giggles maniaclly anyway*

You are pretty much my favorite writer in the Bones fandom. Your work is just so cute and it really captures them. I wish you did longer stuff sometimes, though, cuz it always ends too soon, and I'm left wanting more!

I'm still laughing over this. It just rocks!

-Meg
nicolesargent chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
hahaha love all the rules. They're all very true. I love the last one! :)
It's Just Apple Pie chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
cute
zzzooe chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Cute! (:
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Hilarious and sweet. Loved it.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Fun little one-shot. :-)
frozenfiery chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
hahaha this is a cute one-shot! :) hahhaa :) even if it is written b/c u have writer's block it's actually really well written :D
minifi chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I LOVE this story! I didn't read it for the first time, maybe I even reviewed already, I can't remember. If I did, doesn't matter, it doesn't keep me from reviewing again, because this story is just PERFECT! As I said, I LOVE it, thanks for sharing!