Reviews for The Lost Episodes
cronaxmaka chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
this good i hope you make new story about shionxkosmos
Rose chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
So cute! I like this couple there are a lot of hints in the Game but yeah you going to make another one? I can see all the guys trying to spy on them lol.
r0nnie234 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
These were great short stories, you should write a story of Shion and the others coming for KOS-MOS after the events in Xenosaga 3.
Lord Mordaq Sevillate chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
One word. Cute.
r0nnie chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
Those were cute stories, I was hopeing someone would write about Shion and the others going to get KOS-MOS'body. Thanks :)

Maybe you could write a story of Shion and KOS-MOS (along with the other characters) after the events of Xenosaga I. Just a thought. ShionxKOS-MOS forever!
Shirry chapter 2 . 9/28/2006
" "And some guy who liked her," Kevin looked at Tony. Tony scowled. "

That quote made me laugh like no tomorrow for some reason. :o

Amusing little fics, I hope you upload the 3rd one soon now that Episode I is out!
Cupcake Logic chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
er im not too fond of girl to girl or whatever its called but i like this please tell me when you update!
kitt chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
lol. :)
summonershion69 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
yay shionkosy! cleaning...so thats what they call it huh...
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
Allen's reaction to revealing the Red Testament's identity was priceless. XD Seriously though, why does the main hero/heroine always have so many admirers to choose from? :P

Heh, I'm looking forward to your final drabble.
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
The whole 'it's-not-what-you-think' scenario happens to be very clich├ęd and overused, but I still liked this drabble. Especially Shion's reaction to the guys' eavesdropping, and the way KOS-MOS talked; "Are you aware of the three living organizims stationed outside the door, eavesdropping on this exchange of vocalizations?" (Btw, this line contains the single typo in this chapter. :P)

The simple writing style you chose was also enjoyable. :)