Reviews for She Walks in Beauty
its lovely
sidsaid chapter 30 . 1/6
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful
Chthonic Ava chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Absolutely beautiful story! Loved it:)
Hadassa96 chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
this is great writing but I don't think hades would have lost his breath and sunk to the floor like that...it directly contradicts the lore you've already written for him...fierce, tough, feared...even if he's in love with Persephone he wouldn't do that that quickly.
Thank you chapter 30 . 8/2/2016
Loved the story. How you've wrote from diferent views, and how every one of them was. Style and ideas you worked with, everything simply felt right. I couldn't help but slow down with chapters so i could enjoy it longer. It made days better. Is there any hope there might be a sequel. Curious of how the party went, her true powers, the change it would bring to everyone. Well maybe simply needing more of the story, like people need water or food LOL or air, yes that seems fitting LOL
Thank you so much. It truly is a wonderful take on the myth. Thank you for writing and sharing it. Simply thank you.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/28/2016
This was lovely, so much detail and I loved the poetry at the beginning of each chapter, they fit so wel.
Guest chapter 30 . 2/19/2016
Nice story! I enjoyed the read!
Foreverglfan88 chapter 30 . 2/19/2016
I loved it! Great job!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/13/2016
The fact that she would fall in love so quickly is ridiculous. You could have at least tried to make it more realistic. I doubt she would be very polite at all to him and their first meeting was a good example of how it would be for a while. She's known him for three days and now they're in love? This is stupid.
drea chapter 30 . 10/25/2015
aww! i didnt want it to end!
drea chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
love it!
Maddi chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
Loved it! So sweet!
Erica chapter 30 . 9/11/2015
Oh my god, this story burned me so good. You are an incredible author. Well done!
Naf chapter 30 . 7/22/2015
This was absolutely amazing! I wish I had found it many years earlier. Gods, I laughed and cried and blushed. This was so well written, thank you!
Lauren chapter 30 . 7/17/2015
That was a beautiful story, well written, and i throughly enjoyed it, great job