Reviews for She Walks in Beauty
This was lovely, so much detail and I loved the poetry at the beginning of each chapter, they fit so wel.
Nice story! I enjoyed the read!
Foreverglfan88 chapter 30 . 2/19
I loved it! Great job!
The fact that she would fall in love so quickly is ridiculous. You could have at least tried to make it more realistic. I doubt she would be very polite at all to him and their first meeting was a good example of how it would be for a while. She's known him for three days and now they're in love? This is stupid.
drea chapter 30 . 10/25/2015
aww! i didnt want it to end!
drea chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
love it!
Maddi chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
Loved it! So sweet!
Erica chapter 30 . 9/11/2015
Oh my god, this story burned me so good. You are an incredible author. Well done!
Naf chapter 30 . 7/22/2015
This was absolutely amazing! I wish I had found it many years earlier. Gods, I laughed and cried and blushed. This was so well written, thank you!
Lauren chapter 30 . 7/17/2015
That was a beautiful story, well written, and i throughly enjoyed it, great job
Lauren chapter 20 . 7/17/2015
Ohhhh i love the different side of Hades shown, the insecure one, you really have done a great job on this story
Lauren chapter 17 . 7/17/2015
That chapter was AMAZING i love who the dynamic has changed, can't wait to read the next chapters
Justcat chapter 12 . 4/30/2015
Loved it! so Great! First GreeK Mythology fic I've ever read on here!
Della R chapter 29 . 4/26/2015
I loved how you wrote this chapter out. I would love to read a extended version of chapter 29
twihardgleek20 chapter 30 . 2/18/2015
This is one of the best stories I've read about these two ! I know it's been a while however we're always open for you to continuing (;