Reviews for Beauty
truepinay13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Very cute!
Nobdy'sMelody chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
aw... that was so sweet. luv it.
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Good job at portraying Sora's and Kairi's relationship.
Marsuvees chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I agree, but I would say "Cute" might be a bit of a understatement.

Once again, a wonderful Fanfiction.

Mars
Arami Heartilly chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This is such a lovely Sora Kairi short, I love the way it was written and they were both so believably in character.
DarkSanctuary59 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
so cute.
Ashley Little chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
omg,this was great!at the end of the story,i couldn't help but smile and say,"Aw,So Cute!"..anywayz..it was really good,make another one,ok? bye!
Happy Sondrisas chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Dont worry cuteness was ensured -
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
*dies from cuteness* HOW SWET!
LillFia chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Aw, I thought it's was really cute :) More of this sorts story, please? :P
the-light-shines-within chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I thought it was cute too. Man, I'm like commenting a billion of your stories. WELL they're good! (Sorry, just had an arguing moment with myself...odd.)
twilighttries chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Man. I adored this. -Favorites- So, so, so cute.
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
This was super cute! I love and adore this so much! SoKai rules! Lolx. Keep it up, okay?
DaxAngel chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
There are few ideas I could possibly add. You have reached out, found the pure essence of romantic being, and put it into words. I find myself to be something of a struggling writer myself, and reading your work here is quite enlightening. It reminds me that there are still places in the world the view romance and beauty the way I do.
kingdomskeys chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
He at least knew, though, that he loved her. And it wasn’t a love that he’d waste on counting stars that gave him reasons, because on a cloudy night where would he be? No, it was a love that had him there, in the moonlight, holding the one girl that outshone the sun, the moon, and the stars, the girl who would have him trading the sights of world wonders and masterpieces just so he could have a sight of her. He at least knew that she was the epitome of beauty in the purest sense of the word, inside and out.

*squeal*

THAT WAS SO CUTE! I love it!