Reviews for Evergreen
BlueRyuu chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
oh VERY nice :) i liked that, though i think she went down too easy... still, it evens out by him knowing that him stab was a lucky shot.

DAMN Nel! who knew you could be so evil?
bucklebunny chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
haha... our stories really are similar... though i suppose you got there first _- like the 'cold' part and nel's acting/ surprise killing of albel. yes yes, great minds think alike

serious: your writing is amazing, as usual. the scenerio makes a lot of sense too, and our favorite characters remain IC. really though, now i have to read some insanely fluffy stuff to keep from crying. the ending is extremely powerful, too. ak. so. good!

i'll keep the alnel flowing if you do, kay?

~bucky
Akivaria chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Nie znam zbyt dobrze tego fandomu, a jednak, opowieść przypadła mi do gustu :) Ładnie napisana, świetny styl, zazdroszczę tak biegłej znajomości języka angielskiego - ja niby dogadać się potrafię, ale napisać bezbłędnie opowieść w tym języku? Takie wyzwanie nie jest niestety na moją głowę...

Bardzo podobał mi się dynamizm całości, ciekawa konstrukcja dialogów, naprawdę podziwiam styl - napisanie czegoś poważnego stoi zdecydowanie poza moim zasięgiem, a tym samym mój podziw dla autorki jest jeszcze większy ;) Ostatnie akapity były świetne, skupiły całą moją uwagę na opowieści - perfect.

Dodaję do ulubionych historii... Podobnie jak i autorkę. Czekam na więcej!
Knight Of Paradox chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Entertaining little piece you've created there. Nice action scenes as well. I haven't gotten around to creating any real action pieces, as I felt none were really all that needed to date... But enough bout that.

The story in itself was pretty interesting. Though short, it does get to the point, and has a certain sense of finality as well as a tense point that could work if ever a sequel were to be brought to light.

It was all very beautifully written, though certain areas did leave me grasping for more. One of them being the finale. Though it is clean, crisp, to the point and has a shocking effect, it didn't sound all too melodious to me. A bit edgy on the sides, but still a good finish if you ask me.

If we keep in mind that this is AU, it's perfectly acceptable of a story as well, keeping interesting factoids from the original game and twisting some others to create some entertaining little scenarios in one's head.

In any case, all in all, it's a pretty good short read, and aside from certain personal preferences, there really isn't much to add or change, as this should please people with the more complex tastes to those with the simpler tastes. At least, that's what part of me thinks.
kuroban chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
All I can say is...guh, and I mean that in the /most/ admiring way possible. How do you always manage to turn me into a quivering, squeeing mass of nearly sixteen-year-old fanbrat? This is lovely, brilliant and your Albel is simply perfect. I still can't get the image you opened with - of finding the corpse among the rosebushes out of my head. Powerful.

So...*pause* How do you feel about random marriage proposals? ;)
Isolde Necrophilia chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Wow. The ending surprised me as I thought that like in the average vampire story Albel would have taken Nel and healed her and blah, blah, blah.

I liked the descriptions especially-

"Her green eyes looked unnaturally huge in such a pale face;"

I dunno I liked that part. xD

Perhaps, though, for later reference, Albel might go something like,

"Why? Are you so eager to die, monster?"

Instead of monster, he might have called her "worm," or "maggot." Just cuz it's Albel. xD

I liked it tons, I'm looking forward to read more AlNels form you.

-Spades.
Nokohema chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
WWAHH? ALBEL KILLED NEL? that's not right! but i have to admit, it's actually good! write some more Alnel fics, but please don't make them kill each other...