Reviews for In the Library
The Colorful Crow chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Haha! Zei is Bilbo and the foxes are the dwarves.

"We must away ere break of day." lol Except instead of gold they're seeking knowledge. Great story. Best Proffesor Zei.
Flutter Flight chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
I like this fic a lot, especially the kitsunes, even though I didn't understand why there would be a kitchen in a library. This was cute if a little sad and made me go 'aw.' I do feel better about Zei.

The way you ended sent me into a frenzy of mild frustration. I really want more, though that probably won't happen, considering how old this story is. Oh well. I still applaud your writing skills!
Reginleifthevalkyrie chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
Aha, very good. At first I got a little ticked because I play as Prof. Zei in my RP community and my Zei-persona went into a "I'm not gay" rant at the back off my head. Then, I managed to shut him up and enjoy the damn story.
dandyparakeet chapter 4 . 8/22/2007
that was a really good fanfic! i think a better ending would have been if professor zei got to become a kitsune and all his books were added to the spirit library, but it's our fanfic! you did a really good job.
dizappearingirl chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
_ GREAT STORY!

I didn't really ever feel that the professor would die when I saw the show but I'm still glad you decided to give him a more conclusive ending! Good job, great writing.
YukiHasAMercedes chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
YOU OWN MY SECOND-BORN CHILD

AS THE FIRST BELONGS TO MIKE AND BRYAN

WAN SHI TONG IS TEH SHEER SUPREME AMAZINGNESS

TIS TRUE

*dies of love for you and Avatar in general*
MormonMaiden chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
Wow..this is absolutely stunning. _x I'm adding it to my community for minor characters! You rock my sock!
CultOfStrawberry chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
This story is a masterpiece-and I loved it.
smillaraaq chapter 4 . 9/29/2006
Aw, very sweet. Zei's focus on the books rings very true, and I love how you had Wan Shi Tong shown as quite powerful and not-human...yet struggling a bit with himself when dealing with the constraints of a long-neglected human form. And the kitsune are quite appealing...although I thought their favorite treat was fried tofu? *grin*
shruiken15 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
aww... i was going to write this fic... or at least something very similar. But you beat me to it. Its pretty well done - i hope Zei gets his wish. If you see a fic like this appear with my name on it, im not copying you - i'll even put in a disclaimer. Anyways, i cant wait to see what happens next!
Yong Wing chapter 4 . 8/27/2006
Not bad. You really tackled this story, both in first- & third-person views. Quality writing, good character development, & a humble ending. Two thumbs up!
helium lost chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
Yay! It's up! :D I didn't think it'd be up so soon; I thought you'd be editing it for a couple more weeks ; Anywho, I like how you explained why Wan couldn't restore the wing—something the canon series didn't even touch :P

I think I've mentioned how the kitsune are absolutely adorable, but I'll say it again: they're amazingly adorable and cute, and even though I'm normally not much of a canine person, I'll make an exception XD Also, the "Goddess of Fortune" should be taken out because both of them should know who Lakshmi is (who, come to think of it, I know a woman who has the same name :O); it seems like it's more for the sake of the reader, in which you should just add a note somewhere

The ending's lovely :D You didn't really explicitly slash Wan and Zei together, but really, I prefer it this way, because I can't really see them getting that close; the relationship you portray is much more realistic, which is great I love reading realistic relationships.

Lovely fic; thanks for writing and sharing!

- hl
Insane Elvish Vampire Pirate And The Demented Hobbit Ninja chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
Awesome job I love the story and I like your idea about Zei he was so cool I hope something like that happened to him and he didn't die _ And I hope you'll make a sequel
storm-of-insanity chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
The ending is very sweet.

This is very well written and I like your take on what happened to the prof.
loaned chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
. Good story! So there will be a sequel? Can't wait!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »