Reviews for Polar Opposites
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
Will Vlad would be changed seeing that .
DPfruitloop chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
I was crying laughing so hard from tucker. Oh my word.
DPfruitloop chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
I was crying laughing so hard from tucker. Oh my word.
XamierTheNobody chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
Read this thought it was slash

Read that Maddie kissed Vlad

Clawed out eyes and forgot I ever read that
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 10/23/2009
great story. Love the ending.
Alexia Moonlight chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
Haha, Plasmius even quoting the Danny from Control Freaks. ("I am a ghost. I have no friends.")

You are an excellent writer.
Alexia Moonlight chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
If this were a comedy, I can just imagine Danny throwing his arms in the air and shouting "What's with the freaky evil future quoting?" Love the story!
tanithlipsky chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
very fun to read.
VladMastersWife chapter 6 . 10/9/2006
aw, that was freggin cute! I loved it! That was sweet how you made maddie say all that, really was. _

~Vladysgirl
Mrs.Masters chapter 6 . 10/9/2006
ok, that was really good! and goodie for me theres a sequel! yay!
Mrs.Masters chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
no. no way. that is beyond wrong. Jazz i right, Maddie is married, she cannot leave Jack for Vlad! that's wrong! sorry but if any Fenton's gonna be with Vlad it should be Jazz.
CelloSolo2007 chapter 6 . 8/4/2006
Great ending! This story was great! And great last chapter! Especially with the TUE references. I liked the little cease-fire and concern from Danny to Vlad. Great job with that. This story has really improved, and it had a great ending. Awesome job! Thanks for writing my first challenge! Great job! -Sapphire
CelloSolo2007 chapter 5 . 8/4/2006
Great chapter! The life energy thing is still going great, great job with that. And your fight scenes are really improving. I loved the Control Freaks reference, especially combined with Plasmius taunting him. Great job! -Sapphire
roseperpetual chapter 6 . 8/1/2006
:D Tucker singing the Dora the Explorer song was hilarious! I could see him doing that, weirdly enough!

Anyways, this was another original idea amidst a sea of DxS stories. You made Vlad more human, and you had Vlad and Maddie end up getting along again, with Danny helping Vlad (and TxS hints on the side). That sentence I just wrote stunk gramatically :). I liked this story! I loved how you made Vlad Plasmius evil but Vlad Masters human. Plus, the Vlad/Maddie and the rest of the story was well written. Keep up the good work with your other stories!
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 6 . 8/1/2006
It's..over? Well, I loved the first part, when Tucker started watching 'Dora the Explorer'. XD Thank God Vlad's alright. I'm so faving this! DAMN THE FAST UPDATES! IT MADE IT END TOO SOON! Whoa, I've never said THAT before...take it as a compliment. X3
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »