Reviews for The Music Box
Irish-Brigid chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Oh man. You did *not* just end it like that.

Please, please, PLEASE tell me you're working on the sequel, because I desperately want to know what happens next. Does Cloud save Tifa? Does he kick the bad guys' asses?
JuneZz chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
omg! Sephiroth's gonna rebirth through tifa?

This is surely gonna be interesting ! argh !please update soon!
Tif chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Whats going to happen? TT update soon pliz ;_;
Iskra revoir chapter 6 . 10/31/2006
Wow! This history rules! And the end is absolutely shocking! I’ve read this fic since the first chapter, but this is my first review because English is not my first language and it’s a bit more difficult write in this language nnU but I am completely anxious to know what happened next and I hope you continue whit it really soon.

I have something to ask you. There is a serious lack of Cloti fanfics in the Spanish section, so I want to ask you if I can translate “The music box” to Spanish. I promise give you all the credit for it, I just want to share this history to people who will appreciate it.

I will appreciate that you answer this review as soon as possible. Hope read you soon!

Thank you.
Niktastic chapter 6 . 10/9/2006
omg! u HAVE to write the sequel SOON! what a cliff hanger!
amanda chapter 6 . 10/9/2006
um im in LOVE with this story. please update son. and i want tifa and cloud together please?
Ayane Selznick chapter 6 . 10/7/2006
Ack! I doubted the END word but when I scaled up the status of the story is completed It was such a painful cliffhanger for me and for Cloud. I want to read more and hoped to read more of CloudTifa scenarios (since Cloud here often go out for the Music Box).

Anyway, thanks for writing a wonderful story!
Sirena87 chapter 6 . 10/4/2006
i love it i love it i love it! please contine! i am so getting excited!
space-halo chapter 6 . 10/3/2006
This was a great story! I enjoyed reading every minute of it (from my study breaks hehe). The characters were very er..in character, even Reno. But every time you mention Abel looks JUST like Denzel, I picture an evil little Denzel face on a grown man's body haha, it's just weird. Maybe less emphasis on how he looks like him? But meh, doesn't really ruin the story one bit. Can't wait for the sequel.
gseedlover chapter 6 . 10/3/2006
OMG i cant wait to read the next chapter! update soon if you can!awesome jobXD
purple parasol chapter 6 . 10/3/2006
now I'm hooked. I've just got to know what is going to happen. well done.
garnetvy chapter 6 . 10/2/2006
i like the story...Keep me posted
gseedlover chapter 5 . 10/2/2006
nice story! i cant wait to read what happens next update soon if you can!
garnetvy chapter 5 . 10/2/2006
i like u writing about chapter plz make it me posted!
Sirena87 chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
hey there... i hope your son gets better... well anyway.. i like this chapter alot.. Cloud's like a father now... aw... hope you continue this... update soon!