Reviews for Exploring the Charms of the Broom Closet
Covante chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I thought he was going to go with, "We were here first."
OspreyEmblem chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
:D
Komiyan chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Glorious. I love this. favorite, and if i could rate you, you'd get the highest I could give. Keep up the good work!

Although I feel like an ass now, since I have a broomcloset scene in a story that I'm writing... can you forgive me for using it?

Komiyan -x-
Seel'vor chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
This has to be one of the most amusing and inspiring one-shots I have ever read.
fishertowers chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
This was great!

FT
JusticeIsBlind13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
That was interesting...I don't know what I would do if I was caught in a postion like that...I liked it though.
Michelle Moonshine chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
That was priceless, I absolutely loved that! It was very well written, and I loved that you even went as far as to have Dumbledore and McGonagall come to the broom closet.

Brilliant!

-Michelle
Laine Lufkins chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Absolutely loved it! Still laughing!
dogstar-ebony chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I didn't like this to start with but it grew on me. Good job. And I love the last line.
Bagge chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
*laugh* A rather big broom closet, isn't it? I just love the four loverbirds reaction when the first and the second couple became aware of each other. Cute!
Cursive Obsession chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Great pairings, and it was hilarious!

Awesome!
Girl of 1000 Loves chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I thought the touch with Dumbledore at the end was genius! A :D
Usha88 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
That is just too disturbing. Dumbledore and Mcgoganall (sp). Oh man...Lol. Great job. I thought it was realy really cute. :)
Ravenclaw's heir chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
lol this was a funny story. I mean, I wouldn't have imagined Dumbledore and McGonagall in there, I thought it was Ron with a girl... hehe, I liked this story, it entertained me in this boring day :D
Mrs.SamWinchester chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Great Story But Seriously McGonagall and Dumbledore! Blch!