Reviews for Missing You
Luc Star chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Nice. I'm usually not much for fluffyness and romance. But... this one was really nice. Take care. Later.
Bijou Lee chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Oh girl, each vignette of Bruce's thoughts is so exhilirating! Very well-written, like I could easily imagine myself in Bruce's position. And what had me giggling my goofy teeth off was seeing the change in Bruce's typical hard exterior. Nicely done. I applaud you! Good job, write more soon.
Gotham's Princess chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
This fic put a goofy shippy grin on my face. It was a fun, fluffy story and I liked it very much. Any chance you will write more, fluffy, fun, BM/WW shippy goodness?
butterflyV chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
That was not bad, keep it going. Do a chapter about them eating dinner and talking through the night.
dwparsnip chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Sweetness Maximus.

Very cute and well done.
teen freak chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
*snickers*

hee hee, Bruce is whipped..

*snickers*

Bruce: *in distance* I'M NOT WHIPPED!

Diana: What was that?

Bruce: *grumbling* Oh Dammit, I'm whipped.

Hilarious and romantic, totally awesome!
Miguel Dubn chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I never get tired of reading fics about this couple - Batman and Wonder Woman - and I'm pretty sure I never will. Like most fans out there, too.

Since she kissed him on the cheek in that JL chapter - I can't remember the title but it was the second part - these two characters have made the delights of most fanfic writers in the world. There just seems to be a great chemistry between the two and that makes it really hard - but not impossible - to put each one of them with someone else.

Great story, great portrayal of having Mr. Bruce "Dark-and-Gloomy" Wayne so anxious to be with Diana. Heck, who could blame him? And when she arrives at his hotel bedroom... well, the fluffiness got even worse. In the good sense of the word, that is.

One of these days I'm gonna write a JL(U)fic and I HOPE it can be as good as this one. Thank for writing this fabulous piece of fiction!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2