Reviews for Love's A Messy Thing
hedwigmail chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
Great chapter! Write more, and blah blah blah it's fate (lol), you know what I'm gonna say... Longer would be nice, but I understand! Great job update soon please!
Austin chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Really, Really good. I wait anxiously for the next update.
BroadwayBabe32 chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
the spell should make boq tall dark and handsome
SurprizeSurprize457 chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
Great story though its a little slow moving to me. But I guess it will pick up soon since you said the action would pick up in chapter 4. UPDATE SOON.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Another great chapter. I liked it a lot, and I'm definitely okay with you building into the action slowly, that's the way I tend to do it as well. I would like/have liked you to build into Glinda and Boq's relationship a little more. I liked the fluff between them, but it's kinda sudden since Glinda didn't really show any interest in him through out the play. I'm definitely all for that relationship, but I want details :o) Awesome job, update soon I'm loving it!
ElphabaFanatic chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
"embraced her in a hug..." Hmm... not quite sure about the wording, 'embrace' means 'hug', so it sounds kinda awkward.

Other than that, nice chapter.
Trainwreck729 chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Liked it, but I'm more of an actionish person so I can't wait till 'at least chapter 4' :D , good start though, and about typing errors, don't they happen to us all?
Erikssecretlover chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This is wonderful...keep going with it.
Anarra chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
good start keep going.
EvaEvita chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Have you read the Wicked book? The last part between Elphie and Fiyero sound like something from the chapter "City of Emeralds."

Warning: If you haven't read that chapter, be warned that there are some 'mature' parts in the chapter. Just letting you know.

Great job writing by the way!
ShoesDoNotExist chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
o! i loved it- keep going!
hedwigmail chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
So... do I get a virtual cookie, or a real one next time I come over? Lol. Yay cookies!

Woohoo for Wickedfic! They rock.

Great story! Me loves it! WRITE MORE!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Wow, continue! I loved it. I kinda like the idea that Fiyero and Glinda were actually married (okay I'm just a sucker for drama) it's bound to make things interesting. Fabulous job, I can't wait for you to continue it!
WickedTheaterGirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Love your start. Not much else to say, but please try to make it longer.
NewYorks chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I liked it, it's interesting!

You have a few typing errors, but nothing major. Hope to see more from this soon!