Reviews for Drabble Me This
The Sleep Warrior chapter 7 . 1/27/2007
:O ...:'( WAGH! That was so sad...oh goodness, but it was really well done. Short but sweet, and right to the point. :( WAH! I expected a bit different of an outcome, but you did awesome. *sniff!*
gothangel12345 chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
You brought tears into my eyes with this one! I read them all until now and I love em.

GA#
Japanese-Fanatic chapter 7 . 1/19/2007
:*( Aw that was sad. Update soon.

JapaneseFanatic
The Sleep Warrior chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
Hehe, that's awesome! YAY! Great drabble again! :D

Elyse
Japanese-Fanatic chapter 6 . 12/14/2006
Short but real cute! Great Job!

JapaneseFanatic
eternally-darkness chapter 6 . 12/14/2006
stay on topic plz! i dont know where the story is heading or has been. It's very well written though. kewl!
CharmedNightSkye chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
This one was so sweet. i loved it. i loved Danny's last line. Such promise

Til later readings

Charmed
Ghostboy814 chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
Yeah, I've seen this idea around before...I liked how you didn't name a groom, though. That was nice.
The Sleep Warrior chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
:D THAT WAS GREAT! I love Val's obsession with fighting and destroying DP, and you did a great job capturing her feelings! Keep up the great work!
Ghostboy814 chapter 5 . 9/10/2006
good chapter! A bit repetitive, but still good.
The Sleep Warrior chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
Ah, I finally got the chance to sit down and review! I love it! That's great how the cake ended up on Sam, I didn't even see that one coming. :D Hehe, "It's delicious." Lovely! Keep up the awesome work!

Elyse
jessicajason chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
That was both funny and sweet. Happy birthday (if a little late). I'm not even going to ask how old you are now, but I bet I'm at least 10 years older than you.
ur1crazedupfruitloop chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
And I'm off to read your profile! Good day, and good bye... and good story!
ur1crazedupfruitloop chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
Aww. That was so sweet and noncliche(!) and I loved it. I adored the use of Elliot in this story, and I liked the last line.
ur1crazedupfruitloop chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
This was so good, because it really describes Sam's feelings. I'm not a *hardcore* Danny/Sam fan, but I enjoy a good story once in a while and not the cliche "Danny visits Sam in her room at night while she's singing to a love song on the radio" type stories. Thanks for this. I enjoyed reading it.