Reviews for Negotiations with destiny
Percy Jackson the Dragonborn chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Can't wait for more, plz update soon as possible
Missy Skywalker chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Wow, it brings back lovely memories to see this story. I followed it on the Jedi Council Forums for years, and I loved it. It was one of the longest fanfics I had read.

I tried to find it on this site but never could. I see you haven't updated this in years as it is. I would love if you would. Although I can barely remember what's happening, I read over the first X number of chapters many times, and it was one of my favorite fics ever. I would love if you would start this up again. As of the last time I've checked, you haven't updated it on the forums since June of 2007? June of 2008? I don't even remember, but I would love the ending, especially if you're almost done. It's been over three years since you said you have ten pages left. You have to be done with it now, right?

Pretty please with a shake from Dex's on top?

Thanks for the awesome story though.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
hm, interesting. continue please.
Jei-El chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
I just wanted to let you know that I read this on the Jedi Council boards and loved it.

I know how troublesome Darth Writer's Block can be and hope that you defeat him.
LadyZ chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
WOW, I simply love the additional scenes - Lord Vader taking a shower... :-)
Jedi Knight 13 chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
Very interesting story. I like how it has started and am anxious to see where you take it.
treegirl298 chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
wow. i really like your story. i can't wait to see what happens when they all meet. especially the reaction of the sith at the jedi's sudden revival, as well as theirs at darth vader having his actual body again.

please get the next chapter out fast.
Jedipati chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
I remember this from the JC boards!

I never got to read the whole thing, so I'll be following it here. One thing I do remember was that there were 7 Jedi who returned, I think. Did you change that?
BabaBiP chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
Ciripippo chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
Please, more more more chapters soon soon soon soon.

Beautiful!
Ciricippo chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
WOW chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
He managed to lift his head, and found Piett staring at him. That made him frown. Sure, he'd passed out, but that didn't ought to warrant such a horrified look -

Oh, poor Vader.. And poor Piett...

LOVELY!

Stunned as he was, it took him another minute to realize that not only was he healed, but completely naked as well.

Rigth. So this explained Piett's stare. Blushing, Vader quickly sat up and crouched into a somewhat more modest position, feeling utterly embarrassed. A quick survey assured him that the bridge was more or less empty and the none of the present crew members seemed to have notice the... interesting situation.

HI HI HI HI HI! WONDERFUL!

So. What to do now? Stand up and dramatically stalk away in search of some clothes? He dismissed that idea, before it had even finished forming itself in his brain. Not a chance.

The Dark Lord sighed. Piett had already seen him, so he might as well make good use of the man. "Admiral", he began harshly.

Piett swallowed, but managed to keep his composure quite well as he stepped forward to stand before his superior.

"Yes, my lord?" he said, his eyes firmly set on the wall above Vader’s head.

"Get me some clothes. Fast. I'll be..." - he let his gaze sweep over the room - "waiting here."

Piett's training, extensive as it had been, had not prepared him for situations like this, but it had taguht him to always obey orders. So he gave a military nod, hastily turned around and marched away.

HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI!

GREAT VADER and great Piett!

SOON!

MORE!

PLEASE
WOW chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Wonderful.
LadyZ chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
Ah, one of my favorite scenes ever... :-) :-)
LadyZ chapter 1 . 7/28/2006