Reviews for How I got transported to a different planet
Storm Arashi chapter 13 . 9/1/2007
Cool story, i read the entire, thing, before i was waiting for you to continue. Please continue soon.
Storm Arashi chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
flair: KEEP GOING!

meko: sorry we just had to give our reveiw too and ITS AWESOME!

ruby: MEGA COOL!
Storm Arashi chapter 12 . 8/3/2007
continue its really good please keep going.
Tiger Priestess chapter 12 . 5/19/2007
Writers block stinks big time. Don't worry about it. Keep up the good work with the story though, so is Maezono still holding Clarity hostage? Well, I guess I'll find out in the next chappie, hu? I'm hoping that the team somehow get Toxic back to normal, it would stink later to find out that you killed your brother *or any family* without you even being aware of it. Keep Smile'n
dragonqueenc chapter 11 . 1/21/2007
KOOL!

Me: LUVED IT!

Dark Wing: Did U see her?

Me: See Who?

Dark Wing: Light Wing! She is going 2 kill me when she finds/sees what I've done!

Me: What did U...

Light Wing: DARK WING!

Dark Wing: UHH OHH! BYE!

Light Wing: WHERE IS THAT BANCHIE!

Me: Haven't seen him!

Light Wing (Runs out of room)

Dark Wing: (COmes out of hiding) Thanks!

Me: Whad U DO?

Dark Wing: Lets just say her room is totaly messed up!

Me: Now I don't want 2 know!

UPDATE SOON!
AnimeChick365 chapter 11 . 11/15/2006
This is a really, really, really, really, really good story. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
love-writer chapter 10 . 11/11/2006
i like Luna, she thinks a lot like me.

LW*
Tiger Priestess chapter 11 . 10/29/2006
Sweet chapter, I enjoyed how you put another character in the story. Interesting... I have to know what happens next and if the hyperforce will find the evil Professor. I'm also curious as to how Takauchi is Luna's dad, well I mean I know how... Oh you know what I'm trying to say. Hmm, so many questions that will be answered in time, update soon.
A.YamiYugi chapter 11 . 10/29/2006
This is as great as i've always thought it's been. Sorry that I didn't tell you who my favourite was last time, I forgot. My favourite is Luna, but I like Antauri too.

Plz update soon, and keep up the good work
Word-Spitting-Dragon chapter 10 . 10/8/2006
GO RUBY! Anyway you think you have a hard time with OCs? Try 6 of em 2 identical twins (cept the eyes) not to mention the reqular caracters and bad guys! Wow... there SO hard to keep tabs on... anyway good story! Welp... TTYL! LOL!
A.YamiYugi chapter 10 . 10/8/2006
Love it still. Can't make me not to ove it. Antauri's in love.

Keep up the good work and plz Update soon
racbgar chapter 10 . 10/8/2006
I like Luna because she seems so fearless.
Tiger Priestess chapter 10 . 10/7/2006
I don't think I've heard that song! Antauri worried about Luna, cute, Nova worried about Sprx, cute. Where was Ruby by the way? Sprx and Chiro nearly getting eaten. I bet Sprx wished Nova was there when that 'monkey-loving plant' tried to get him. He'd probably offer her instead or she might have given it permission to do so to him! Two new love birds, cute. Gibson finally found some-OW...never mind.

Great chapter, I can't decide on who I like best. They're all great. Update soon.

Hey about you wanting me to use Luna in a story, I may put her in the next 1 I start. I have 1 more chapter left to finish then I'll start another 1, and if you could let me know more about her so I could get her personality right! Please and Thank you, update soon again. Love the story.
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 10 . 10/7/2006
Great chapter! Update soon!
A.YamiYugi chapter 9 . 10/6/2006
O.O This is fantastic! Wonderful! Totally love it. PLz update soon. I can't wait to read the next chapter
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »