Reviews for Shoes
lbcwoman chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Thanks for the laugh I really needed some humor in my life today!

I love the way she teases and plays! and How Mal gets her to behave and listen!

Good Job thanks for sharing!
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
That was adorable :)
alicewiggles chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Don't like the overt romantic implications between Mal/River. Other than that shiny.

I Can Kill You With My Brain chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
So cute!
TheSpazChik chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is so cute!
maipigen chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Awesome awesome why aren\t you writing this kind of stuff anymore_ I know the show\s been cancelled for ages but still, even Nathan Fillion has trouble letting it

I love you r writing and have followed your Dark Angel days /something I still hope will reactivate in you hehe / and will continue to like your writing as long as our fandoms coincide.

Thanks for this anyway!

Happy writing

ditte mai

PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
*giggles* Shiny!

Thanks for writing.
MissPoe chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
absolutly loved this story :] you have done an awsome job, good work xoxox
OneAV chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Absolutely great story! I rarely have such fun while reading, I had the feeling that the story just kind of wrote itself, hilarious, smart and well-written! Also, MR is always a plus. Great job!
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
You know this demands a part II and I from two perspectives. Zoe's perspective and most definitely River's. Admittedly I found this fic made River a tad bit too childish it was however very inciteful on how to handle a young girl who speaks in rhymes and riddles. It's a great read however aand I really hope you take up my challenges to add a few more chapters to older fics or at least bring in some new work. You're a wonderful writer if you come back to the fold or not because again I loved this like many of your other Mal/River fics I've reviewed. I plan on reviewing whatever else you have left.
Nythe chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
So cute! Loved it.
jondy09 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
LOL! OMG! Dissecting jayne sounds like SO much fun! River was hilarious!

-as always, plugging... I would love it if you'd r and r my DA fic- btw, love the left behind series!
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Conversations with children are rarely boring... What a wonderful place the world could be if we could see the world through the eyes of a child, but with the maturity of an adult? A contradiction in and of itself, no?

- Liz
Cutex chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I loved it! It's really sweet D And they're all perfectly in character. Added to favourites )

PS: Five year old are so wise sometimes xD