Reviews for Spectacle of the Year
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
HAhahahah, I loved the ending! "Here we go again." Hahahaha!
Witch Tekamika chapter 4 . 12/29/2006
you not leaving it there are you?

you can't!

plx write more!
Crick118 chapter 4 . 9/26/2006
Wait, what? Why'd he pass out?

It was really good! I loved it! Still think Hermione's a slut though, been harboring that inside for quite a while now...

-Crick118 aka THEswisscheese (thinking of changing my penname to that)
Crick118 chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
God, Hermione's such a slut! (heh heh, smutty)

Ryette chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
great! I loved it, I loved all of it. You write wonderfully, and the adding of the humor throughout was great. I could believe Fred and Hermione, too. Great job!
firnoviel chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
Well, to be honest, this story left me cold. I didn't really hate anything except for the Charlie/Snape thing, because I don't go for those fics, but I wasn't enthralled, either. Sorry.
Politics.and.Prose chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
Haha. Cute! Can I request a sequel ... how it went with Draco and the Grangers? :)
2321 chapter 4 . 8/10/2006

the parings were so unusual and unexpected that it was realy funny!

clicking add to favorites now!
2321 chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
very cute!
2321 chapter 2 . 8/10/2006

she cant cheat on fred!

they are too cute.
2321 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
heh heh this is an amazing story!
persianpoison chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
Hehehehehehehe. I was confused when she said that was enough, but it was all cleared up later. :D I loved it. It was so cute and unexpected. Hehe.

Great job!

Queen of Serpents,
Politics.and.Prose chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
When a I read Wealsey in the summary I certainly didn't think it would be THAT one! Wow! :) Update soon, please.

And also, I like the way Draco's trying to steal Hermione from his step-brother. And that Lucius was out in the garden farming. *giggle* I got a picture of Jason Isaacs ... LOL
firnoviel chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
Opinion still pending...sorry.
firnoviel chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Hmm...well, I still haven't made up my mind about this fic yet, so I'll keep reading.