Reviews for What Happened?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
I think that chapter 4 was the strongest, is the narrator is Ptolemy?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Didnt he die because he was squashed under a building, rather than because of internal bleeding. Im not sure its fair to blame that on Bartimaeus. I dont think Nathaniel would willingly tell bartimaeus that he loved kitty either.
Chiz0i chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
wtf...?
porpierita chapter 4 . 2/7/2007
Very touching :)

However, there were a few mistakes:

1. The part 'I wish I could see you now to see who've you become' shouldn't it be 'who you've become'? This one works but is not the best idea.

2. Experience, not experiance.

3. I think you meant to write 'fading' not 'fadding'.

Overall, it's very sentimental! Not that that's bad or anything!

This is not a flame, it's called Creative Criticism ;)
bubblexbubblexPOPxPOP chapter 4 . 12/22/2006
Hm, let me guess. I think it's Nathaniel, Kitty, Nathaniel and Ptolemy? Anyway, I liked it. It was pretty well written and interesting, and had me looking for clues. Good job!
KrisEleven chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
I liked the first oneshot, but the other two were too out of character. Good wording and description, even if it is really dark.

KrisEleven
ShaeLovesFred chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
So Sad *wipes away tear* good job very in charactor but you might want to use another word than "squirt" because it made me laugh (sorry)
Graycalls chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Ptolemy!
Musica Diabolos chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
These were pretty angsty...but I didn't really agree with all of them. The first one (Ptolemy) worked out fine and seemed appropriate, but the Nat and Kitty ones didn't seem to fit with what we knew of them at the end of PG, really. Kitty wasn't in any way suicidal, and Nat saved Bart's life...he didn't blame him for everything, he knew he was going to his death and he did it willingly. Just my thoughts...good writing in general, though. Keep it up!
Apo chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
I like this chapter.
silver sliver chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
HAH! I loved the last line! "Goodbye Bartimaeus. Myabe I'll see you in hell."

sorry, *sweatdrop* but I really did like the fic, not just the last line, _ awesome...
Sanishal chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Shit! I just got review throttled, 30 seconds I had to wait! Im not waiting that long fanfiction! Liked the darkness, The second chapter was better you were right :). AWesome Im all happy now youve made a nice suicide fic! -Does a little dance-

Doom, doom, doom, doom Again loved it
Seshata chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
Nice cheerful bedtime reading, this was! I liked it, though, when I wasn't squirming...
Musica Diabolos chapter 2 . 7/27/2006
Gah! Did you just...kill Kitty? Hmm, not sure...the first one was Ptolemy, right? Great one-shots!