Reviews for I Am My Own Knight
requilibrium12 chapter 11 . 10/16/2006
Man i love this story to your a bloody brilliant writer! Keep em coming please!
favoritesister chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
so hot! I can't wait to hear what bad things snape is doing.
siriusforeva chapter 11 . 10/9/2006
Very good chapter!
P chapter 11 . 10/8/2006
Awesome!
Carson17 chapter 11 . 10/8/2006
wot! I love it! please upate soon...sorry I have to cut this short but I have school in six hours. I need some sleep.

-Carson
firewalker32 chapter 11 . 10/8/2006
loved it!
Marissa chapter 11 . 10/8/2006
Oh my god! I don't think I can wait until Friday for the next chapter! This is so good! I hope when she talks to Sirius she realizes that her feelings for James are so much better and Richard is just...lust. lol Lovely chapter!
apotterlover chapter 11 . 10/8/2006
aww poor james!
Prongs'LilyFlower chapter 11 . 10/8/2006
fantastic. i love it. well done! You are very creative especially with how you described how James was found! This really is a fantastic story! get rid of Bowman! grr what a ponce! lol

PLF

x
SparklingSilverStars chapter 11 . 10/8/2006
haha! that was cool! i mean the part where they kissed was like FINALLY! i really wish lily will dump that richard. he's acting as if he only snogs her and he doesn't really talk much to her like james does to her. he doesn't really understand her, he just wants to fufill his hormones, that richard git! sorry for all that long winded stuff. but that richard is really a pig. seriously! haha! thx 4 updating, hope will update soon again!
oldestof3 chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
i like it...some development...very delicious...i like the ending because i usually don't get to see sirus actually be serious...usually he is wacky and funny...but it is good to see that side of him once in a while...keep writing...
BurntheLand chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
I really loved the kiss. In comparison to the wild and passionate kisses she shares with Richard, in James we're given a kiss with meaning behind it, and...in a way, more passion than with Richard. Crazy, isn't it?

What I love about your Sirius is that he isn't a one-sided character that he is usually portrayed to be, and he isn't characterized in extremeties as he often is. People exxagerate his character, or make him an all-around prankster, or a heartless beast. You've proven that he is a prankster, but your focus seems to be on a different side of him, and I really do love it. It gives us a deeper connection to him, and rather than being on the surface, you delve deeper than that. I liked the tea between him and Lily-it really worked out. Sirius can be-no pun intended-serious.
bridgitS1 chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
Have I told you lately how much I love your Sirius. He's just wonderful.

I can not wait to hear Lily's response to his honest question. Hopefully the lightbulb will go on in her head and she'll get it. Richard is just a distraction from the pain she felt and wanted to escape when she was grieving for her mother. She knew( or thought she knew) why James was kissing her for the same reason ( we know better, of course ;) )

"Her lust had carried her away without thinking of the consequences, without thinking of how much she could hurt James. Lily just couldn’t use him like that. James was grieving. He was grasping for anything that might smother the pain in his heart. He was being reckless and wasn’t thinking ahead. And Lily’s own reckless hormones were more than happy to take advantage of him."

That's EXACTLY what Richard did to her! She was vunerable and he took advantage of her when she was at her neediest.

Poor James. He finally gets up the nerve to make his move and almost told her he loved her ( that's what he was gonna say...right?) and she turns away from him. Hopefully his heartache will be short lived.

I just loved the tender hug between the two of them before the kiss. Even better than the kiss I think. It's was just so emotinal and if Lily would have just opened her eyes she would have realized the look in his eyes was love.

I don't think I ever been more anxious for the next chapter of this story till now. What is she gonna say! I really can't wait. What a cliff hanger.

Beautiful mushy chapter. More snogging is needed i think LOL.
twinklewind chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
Heylo.

I like it. Short and sweet. Again, I really like the little clues around James's and Sirius's behavoir. You don't really need another point of view to put the story into perspective.

Some parts seem a bit abrupt, but...overall, great job...looking forward to Lily's thoughts.

~Twinklewind
PotterChick958 chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
Thank you to Sirius for asking the obvious question. What does Lily see in Richard?

And poor James. A drain? And a toe nail growing hex? Ew. Poor guy. Lily had better fix what she has broken very very soon. Becuse those kisses are sweet.

Love, Amanda