Reviews for I Am My Own Knight
AllyCat-Dolphinlover chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
I loved it, send the next in!
asianhomie101 chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
What does she see in him anyways? Please check out my fics and review please!
Etar chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
It was lovely, and the ending's leading up to something really intresting, I can tell. Thank you,

-E
kamers chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
O.. I'm excited to see her response! Great chapter..more soon, I hope. :)

~kamers
La Mariposa -Carp chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
i liked it, and you're horrible for leaving it off like that! lol. hurry up and update soon
sporkgoddess not logged in chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
Wow, I was wondering when this would happen! Now things are getting good (I mean, not to say that they weren't good before, but I think you get what I mean) ;)
anon chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
beautiful

really enjoyed it, but i wish you didn't leave us hanging like that!
messyblackhair66 chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
ack, poor james! he better not turn so skinny he's a skeleton, that's all im saying. ah, lily... please dump richard already. i love sirius when he's being nice like that too. hope you can update soon
theeunknownFactor chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
wo go james~!
Eve1980 chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
Liked it very much! update asap please!
Recipe chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
Wow.

Superb! Love your story. It's so good. Keep it up!

And I am too tired for review creativity today. or too lazy. Either one. Sorry!

But please update soon, anyways!
EmilytheWicked chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
GAWSH! Lily just probably had the most amazing first kiss in her LIFE (well, the most meaningful, atleast!), and she's acting like it's DoomsDay!

I feel sorry for her! It's like she's a good friend that I can only read about in other people's letters, that we've fallen out of touch and I can only watch from afar, through your story... You just write that well. It makes me feel good to read something like this. _. GREAT!
opalshine chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
yay u finaly updated! keep em comin my fabby author
EmilytheWicked chapter 10 . 10/7/2006
DIE RICHARD! DIE!

All in all... He sees like a nice guy. Sort of perverted, hormone-driven, and single-minded, but still, kinda nice. And if h's hot, I certainly wouldn't have a problem dating him!

But Lily definitely deserves better... She's such a smart wtich, how could she saddle herself with this sack of hormones?

Good chappie! I hope James is alright!
EmilytheWicked chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Whoa. NEW NEW NEW! I like it. _

Well, on to my 'Snape Theorem' (and why it corresponds with your story!):

Snape did something as a young adult, probably something not too serious (stealing liver?) but was obviously connected to Dark Magic/Wizards and Voldemort. This only provided probable cause for other crimes he either commited or did NOT commit, but anyways, he was a proven Death Eater/afilliate of those evil people, and got cleared only by that slim chance with Dumbledore.

Since it completely corresponds with your story, I have renewed faith in my hate for Snape, especially after [[SPOILER ALERT!:]] he killed Dumbledore. Oh yes. I hate him very, very much.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »