Reviews for I Am My Own Knight
EmilytheWicked chapter 8 . 10/7/2006
AW! YAY! DIE SNAPE! DIE!

I don't like Snape. I like Lily. I LOVE James. And, I especially LOVE your versions of them!
EmilytheWicked chapter 6 . 10/7/2006
THAT WAS SO SAD!

I feel... sad! And old! And joyful! And all these other emotions!

Writing and reading has always been able to evoke feelings within me, but this writing is exquisite, the dialogue natural and flowing, and... just... It's like a professional writers!
EmilytheWicked chapter 5 . 10/7/2006
OMG! the excitement/sadness/great writing-ness of this chapter has made me revert back to primeval chatspeak!

AWESOME! I want to read the next chappy- so this review is short but sweet!
EmilytheWicked chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
Lily always seems a bit... timid? Is that the right word? She has that same viciousness in herself, you can definitely tell, but during fights... or confrontations... She loses it, I guess.

Still, it's a great chappie, and I love James... It's so refreshing, when they're not fighting. Constantly. Fighting. _
EmilytheWicked chapter 3 . 10/7/2006
bravo! “Well I vote for the random blonde Ravenclaw.”

I vote too! I love your story. _ You're a great auther- I hope I can someday become so awesome! (I'm only twelve, so I have a long way to go!)
EmilytheWicked chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
HOLA! great chappy! haha evil Snape, that greaseball...

Lily is soo... imperfect, its perfect, so technically she IS perfect, so...?

I'm just confusing myself.

Great chappie!
EmilytheWicked chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I adore your writing. I have suddenly become so... in 'tune' with different writing styles, just from starting to write again, and I know what I like.

And you're it!

I love the cahracters... You seemed to make them so human (which is a really good thing!) and with flaws, but good traits, and the cliches are so subtle (you know, James, Lily, hating eachother?) you can tell there's a bit of a bite between them, but not so bad...

I really like it! Wow this review was long!
Lioness Amythest chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
Fit in perfectly well! I loved it. Please keep on updating. The whole part when Lily was in there talking with James was perfect!
SparklingSilverStars chapter 10 . 10/4/2006
hi i'm a new reader of i am my own knight and it is a really good story! could u please update sooner? i am going to finish my final exams and then i will read i am my own knight! it's awesome! wedding bethrotal(spelling?) was really cool! so original! but, i kind of like i am my own knight better :P hehe... i shall be waiting for your updates! i didn't know that adults wrote fanfiction, that is so COOL! keep up with the great work! FANTABULOUS! :D i want to write fan fiction too but i just can't seem to join up the ideas. haha! nevermind, LOL... i shall continue reading other people's fanfics in the mean time! your's is the best so far!
BurntheLand chapter 10 . 10/3/2006
:DLovely.

I'm curious, now, as to just why Lily is with Richard? It could just be a difference in characters, but I don't think if I were in her position I'd be looking for a good snog! I think there's a little too much in that relationship, and not enough of anything else.

I've got a few things to ask, but I'll have to do them in your LJ, where you can actually respond.
SillyGillie chapter 10 . 10/1/2006
What an amazing chapter. More more more I want more more more! Please update soon. I'm glad Lily's alright but urgh! Get rid of Richard already for merlin's sake. She can't even hug Sirius without him getting all riled up. What a bastard. Ugh. I'm glad Sirius is playing it up. Good for him, about time Lily got some since and went with James. I loved the auror and Fiona, hilarious. I can't wait for the next chapter!
twinklewind chapter 10 . 10/1/2006
I really like how you're portraying Sirius. "Just trying to help".

As for Richard and Lily's relationship, that's just fabulous.

I'm really curious about the plot invovling the Dark Lord...care to share? :p

~Twinklewind
firewalker32 chapter 10 . 10/1/2006
great chapter!
P chapter 10 . 10/1/2006
Absolutely love it! Sirius is so great! And the whole situation. I wanna find out what happened to James! Oh! Love it so very much!
oldestof3 chapter 10 . 9/30/2006
the chapter is good...i felt that it was a bit slow, but then i guess that there needs to be a debrief after an action chapter...the story is good so far. keep writing.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »