Reviews for I Am My Own Knight
messyblackhair66 chapter 10 . 9/29/2006
ah so good. but why is lily kissing richard if they're not together? Confusing... i dunno.

i was hoping james would make an appearance in this chapter but sirius is next best, lol. he was cute in the last fifteen sentences or so. hope you can update soon!
My Insolence chapter 10 . 9/29/2006
I love it! Please update soon!
kamers chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
This is a great story so far. :) I haven't been able to finish it quite yet because I have some things I need to get to, but I definitely will. Great job!

~kamers
Kit chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Your story is great, but what's this in your livejournal?

5. Thou shalt not be American.

Comments like these can be pretty hurtful, even when meant to be a joke. Although a lot of fanfic authors out there are American, and they do butcher British speech, they do at least have the courage to post their stories.
Noc007 chapter 10 . 9/29/2006
Interesting story, I liked it. Will look forward to an update!

If you have the time, check out my own HP fic "An Arranged Marriage" )
theeunknownFactor chapter 10 . 9/29/2006
RICHARd? ew! throw him away, he's dumb. j/l. come on Lily forgot about him! She wants James and she knows it

Go Sirius !
Marissa chapter 9 . 9/25/2006
Wow! This was a great chapter! There chemistry between James and Lily was amazing and so sweet. The action was great and interesting. Well written as always, I'm hanging on the edge for the next chapter!
SillyGillie chapter 9 . 9/24/2006
What an amazing chapter. I literally have no words. I loved this! James confiding in Lily was adorable and soo sweet. And Sirius giving Lily James' gloves how cute. I too was caught up in the harmones rather than realizing the dangers, James whispering in Lily's ear! Lily dump that fat arse Richard already for merlin's sake. James loves you, you silly girl. I loved this chapter, really this is one of my favorite stories of all time. Each story you write I just love more and more than the last. I hope this is going to be novel length. Mega long. I love it. I hope James' is alright and I'm glad Lily held her own in the situation I hate those stories where Lily is so incapable of doing anything so I'm glad she got a couple of jinxes Snape's way. Poor Mr. Jiggers. I hope everyone's alright! Amazing job! I LOVED IT!
Princess Eclpise chapter 9 . 9/24/2006
Creat chapter
oldestof3 chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
the chapter is good...i like the new attitude from james...it shows more that he has again something to live for...the adventure...
theeunknownFactor chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
ahh! that was cool! stupid james, running after d.e.'s hahha! sirius gloves weren't his! ha! O I like james line about how they didn't match. Very cute! KAWAII!
firewalker32 chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
great chapter!
twinklewind chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
Another lovely chapter...

Your chapter to chapter transition varies so much...it was kinda hard to recall everything that happened...But I like how you're developing the characters and their relationships. I can see the different ways, especially in early chapters, Lily and the marauders viewed James' crush on her. I thought that was really neatly done with a few comments. It could be real life with all the obliviousness, huh?

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter, finding out about Snape's assignment, and James.

Have fun writing,

Twinklewind
PotterChick958 chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
I'm glad that James kind of opened up to Lily earlier. It's nice to see him slowly getting back into the swing of things. Hopefully, the two of them are realizing what is going on between the two of them.

James is a complete idiot for going after Snape by himself. Brave, but an idiot. I hope they catch up with him though.

About time? How long has Lily been out?

Love, Amanda
Etar chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
I loved the new James. Will we get to see his Christmas? I'm glad Lily's starting to wake up and smell the cigars. Great chapter, you made my day,

-E