Reviews for I Am My Own Knight
WhiteCamellia chapter 13 . 5/7/2010
I know it's been ages since you've updated...but you should really continue this fic! I'd love to see what else you have in store for us!
Riverofsound chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
I love it It is amazing!
Stacey chapter 13 . 11/9/2009
Awe! This is by far one of my favourite stories! I love your writing, its really really good! James and Lily are so cute! Please, please keep writing! Looking forward to reading more! W.R.I.T.E.
Luny-tic chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
It's been an awfully long time since you updated this fic, but im still holding on that maybe youll continue it once again! Please do, its a great fic!
lovely obsession chapter 13 . 7/1/2009
i read this story coz it was recomended to me..

its good, but i have to impress upon you the need of editors.

they're great. they fix gramatical/spelling errors, correct little mistakes etc.

maybe you should look into it?
FantasiaInGreen chapter 13 . 6/25/2009
yay, plz continue.
Alice02 chapter 13 . 6/3/2009
Please continue! So good!
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This captured Lily so well. It's always nice to see Lily painted in a different light.

What was most amusing about this chapter was her reaction of mortification. It's such a Lily reaction that I was chuckling.

Also good characterization of James, as well.

Great chapter
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Just an FYI for your stories:

Lily Luna P. is Lily II (Harry & Ginny's daughter)

Lily Evans P. is Lily I (married to James Potter I and Harry's mother)

Your story (and the other 3 in your profile) incorrectly has Lily Luna Potter there instead of Lily Evans Potter.

You will probably get more hits, readers, and reviews if you have the correct character listed!
Lea chapter 13 . 1/15/2009
Lovely!
abean chapter 13 . 11/20/2008
considering you haven't updated since December 06, i guess you have abandoned this story. But I loved it and I highly encourage you to finish it :)
mebmarker chapter 13 . 10/23/2008
You stopped there? Really? If you weren't such a fabulous writer, I'd call you a horrible person for ending there!
mebmarker chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Simply lovely. Dialogue seems quite natural.
Blackness.Niniel chapter 13 . 10/5/2008
loved it so far!

please continuuee!

i want to know what happens and how do they end up together!

hope u keep the story up!

i noticed u have not updated in a long time!

please!

kisses!
soar2survive chapter 13 . 9/10/2008
this is really good.

please continue and update soon :D
323 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »