Reviews for I Am My Own Knight
CountessMel chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
I'm always on the lookout for an update on this story. It's really cute, but not fluffy or ridiculous. It's just charming.

I'm rather liking Georgiana, although you will want to characterize her more in future.

Thanks so much!
firewalker32 chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
great chapter!
Thee-Unknown-Factor chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
nice hair style!
Only Secret chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
Enjoyed it immensely! I hope you'll update soon because i'm definitely looking forward to it! The pranks are all very imaginative and the fact that they picked on someone else other than those in Slytherin is a fabulous change. I mean, they can't just target one house all the time! *huge smiles*
Amenti chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
hope you update soon!

..:*amenti*:..
michelin chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
awesome post! I love your story, it's fantastic1
P chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
This story seems really good! Love the humour in it. Love the way you portrait the characters. Hope you'll update soon! Your stories are always such delightful reads!
cerdinalz chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
it's a good fic so far

i hope to see more lily and james action though xD
LadyJade chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Your stories are always so wonderful to read! They're romantic, funny and well-written. (Which is a rarity for this site!) I loved both of your stories before and am so excited for this new one!
Kojiki chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
this is awesome. your characters are brilliantly portrayed. keep it up!
Loli chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
Ah I loved it with the part with Lily and Sirius. Tres sexy even though those bloody Slytherins are prats and disgusting. Eww. Haha her boyfriend sounds hot. Poor Jamesie better get his act together.

And jeez I seriously think you're the only one who has Lily's personality played out correctly. Yay.

Anyways I think you should update real soon like tomorrow cause its my birthday hint hint. I'm not even joking.

Peace.

Loli
Loli chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I Love love LOVE IT! Lily's personality is head on and I think that's what type of girl she somewhat was at Hogwarts in JK Rowling's eyes. Please update. It's definitely my favorite story ever.
almost.rosie chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
I really like this story so far. With the beggining, I was thrown off, because I thought she was kissing James. I was thinking in my head "Wow, this story moves fast!" But I was wrong with that guess.

Great writing (though I'm not very fond of Lily's current boyfriend), I hope you add more soon!
BurntheLand chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
How very odd. I...I actually like it. a lot. I'm not sure why, but I got the distinct impression that I wasn't going to like this.

Your summary, I think, could use a little work. It seems a bit corny, and I almost thought I was tangling myself into a Mary-Sue until I started reading this! Luckily I was terribly, terribly wrong about that, so we're all happy here.

I was disappointed in the first paragraph because I thought she was snogging James at first! I love the whole James/Lily thing, and seeing them work up to the relationship is always fun. I almost laughed at how relieved I was to see that it was Richard!

I think you've got osmething really good here! I LOVE it, and I've got you/it on author alert. Can't wait for the next bit!
Jewels5 chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
I am in love with this. It is so well paced and well written, that I cannot begin to explain how refreshing a read it is. The characters are all done really well, and Sirius was especially pitch-perfect ("I’d offer you a handkerchief, but I’m not gallant enough to carry one"). So, lovely job with this, and I hope you continue soon!

Cheers,