Reviews for I Am My Own Knight
Erica chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
hehe winking at Richard...

Sirius has to be one of my favorite characters

love the story! keep it coming!
oldestof3 chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
good chapter :D write more! update more often :D
laurenrenae chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
Awesome! You just made me fall in love with Sirius Black all over again. :D I really love this story, it's different from alot of the L/J stories, and that's always fun. I felt so bad for Lily, and I seriously narrowed my eyes at Snape. I hope you update soon, I'll be looking forward to it!

Lauren Renae
thelovebugy chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
Cute chapter ) I liked that scene with the Slytherins, Sirius was really cool about it. Keep it up!
CountessMel chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I really like the relationship between Lily and James. It's not "I love you, I hate you," but it's not gooey or typical. It's much more realistic. They're friends, but Lily doesn't hang out with the Maurauders all the time. You've done something really good here, very unique and exciting. I really look forward to where this is going. Don't abandon ship!

Thank you so much and happy writing!
oldestof3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
good story :D it has an interesting start. please don't make lily's guy be some really bad bf (personallity wise) but good at snogging just so that it is easier for her to go to james...i hope that it is a lily/james but i don't want lily's current guy to be a bad bf to her...
Erica chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
wow, really realy good!

cant wait for the next chapter!
thelovebugy chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Hey . I'm a big fan of your story Wizarding Betrothal so when you came out with a new story I was ecstatic! This looks like a very nice story so far; hopefully it'll become a masterpiece like WB!
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22