Reviews for I Am My Own Knight
rika chapter 13 . 7/14/2007
wow this is soo good ! i actually cried for the chapter when james' parents died. :'(

and yeah so update! wooho cuz you know i'll read it. i'll check EVERY DAY (really, i will) to see if you updated so please don't make me waste 365 clicks for nothing. :D or 20 clicks, or whatever. i dont think i'm making sense.

anwyay, good story!

erika
CaramelBoost chapter 13 . 7/12/2007
Oh my word, you are a freaking genius! Best flowing chapters to read EVER! This is halarious, and definatly worth reading over and over again. Enthralling, gripping, whatever you want to call it, it is - one of the best LJ stories I've ever read, especially one laced with so much humour. You are a GENIUS! I love you! ... Well, in a author/reader sort of way. :) Fantastic job, keep up the amazing work!

xox Caramel
Dutchfan chapter 13 . 7/1/2007
update son! Finally; they break up! So when are lily and james going to get together?
sunshine906 chapter 13 . 5/2/2007
it such a shame you havent updated your story in such a long time. i really like it and would be very happy, if you updated it :D

so maybe you will get some time to update it soon...

Tobianne chapter 13 . 4/14/2007
brilliant
Val chapter 13 . 4/11/2007
You should post another chapter, because I really really like your work, it's nicely original (haha, oxymoronic for a fanfic, I know), and really want to read more!
mAd4H-p chapter 13 . 3/21/2007
I love your story

You are an amazing writer

You have actually managed to keep the characters as real people
Akt5us chapter 13 . 2/17/2007
Love the story! The part about how no one knows how much it hurts when someone passes away was so beautifully written! I can't wait to read the answer to the mystery behind the kapper livers! I can't wait to read more!
Frecklednproud chapter 13 . 2/17/2007
Why so long since an update? I've been waiting!
siruisblack18 chapter 13 . 2/14/2007
Ohh I loved this! PLEASE PLEASE tell me there is more! I hope you update soon, this is AMAZING!
Prongs'LilyFlower chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
UP DATE!

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

i have been hanging on for an update or ages and ther hasnt been one (

whats happened?

i love this fic SO MUCH!

i actually bum it )

haha

please please please please update soon or i will cry )

hehe

thanks

PLF

x
micah chapter 13 . 2/6/2007
I love this story! It's so good and I really enjoyed reading it. Try to update soon, I can't be kept in suspense!
tessa chapter 13 . 1/25/2007
When do you go further? I hope soon, I really like your story :):) and update soon;
curiouspen chapter 13 . 1/15/2007
I just stumbled across this, and may I say you are brilliant? I love all of your characterisation, in particular Sirius, who is portrayed with such depth. I like Lily's indecision, confusion, and it's so believable, her as a still-growing teenager, facing some heavy issues. There is just enough Lily/James to keep up hope, and just little enough that it's not sappy, or rushed. I'm glad Richard's out of the picture!

I would like to see some more Remus, and Peter, if it's possible? At the moment, the Marauders seem slightly fractured. I understand that the focus is on Lily and James, and to an extent, Sirius, but I can't really see Remus, at least, staying out of research?

Still, I can't wait for another update. Looking forward to reading more of your excellent work!

g_s
annie chapter 13 . 1/1/2007
Oh please, please continue! And soon! Bloody good story, really marvelous ideas and excelent writing. I'm looking forward to the rest.
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »