Reviews for I Am My Own Knight
Alyera Reed chapter 12 . 10/22/2006
I loved it. I think Lily should pretend to try to seduce him and then hurt him then dump him. Or she could ask for James's help. Update soon
bookworm2butterfly chapter 12 . 10/22/2006
Lily should totally make Richaard jealous and break up with him! Serves him right! lol i like this story...update again soon!
Lioness Amythest chapter 12 . 10/22/2006
Awesome. I really enjoyed this chapter. Lots of interesting dialogue between Lily and James. I like how Lily is beginning to see how not good Richard is for her. And what a prick he is for saying he got up to her skirt. Grr. Lol see ya next chapter.
Abarraine chapter 12 . 10/22/2006
oh my word, i absolutely LOVE this story. The deep string of emotion running through it is magnificent. You've done an absolutely wonderful job. Everything is pieced together so well that i stil have several questions lingering in my mind urging me to keep reading. so please update soon so i can figure it out! wonderful job.
MissJudged16 chapter 12 . 10/21/2006
it was amazingly wounderful. Please, please, please please please update. And just because I'll never meet you, I'll be honest, I have to pee really bad, but I didn't want to get up and stop reading! lol, i am such a loser

beck
kamers chapter 12 . 10/21/2006
What a pig. Ergh. He deserves a thorough hexing.

Anyways, great chapter. :)

~kamers
sirius black and remy chapter 12 . 10/21/2006
i hope james gets better soon, it pains me to read him like this...
Prongs'LilyFlower chapter 9 . 10/21/2006
ok... haha just realised that i had a complete dumbass moment there!

only i have been reviewing... there is no other Prongs lilyflower reviewin... hahaha!

ok u think im a freak.

i was readin your reviews and realised there was a review from me and i thought it was someone else who has the same name as me.

And i said they were Prongs'lily flower and i was Prongsxlilyflower... got that COMPLETELY wrong. I am Prongs'LilyFlower

ok wow that is another review 4 ya and a complete was on 10 seconds of your life!

sorry blonde moment..

PLF

x
Prongs'LilyFlower chapter 12 . 10/21/2006
I love this story!

it is fantastic and your updates are really quick! its great. Your pace is good and you write amazingly!

please keep it up ] haha

just realised that both me and Prongs'Lilyflower read this i am ProngsxLilyflower haha... yea confussin :

keep it up... get rid of richard in a really humiliating way! lol that would be great! update son

PLF

x
messyblackhair66 chapter 12 . 10/21/2006
ooh richard that idiot should jump off the astronomy tower. really. lying about that! i loved this chapter! the dancing inkpot was hilarious, i was smiling at that. hope you can update soon!
P chapter 12 . 10/21/2006
Love this chapter. Richard IS such a pig. Dump him. Date James. But I guess that would end the story, right? And that I most definatley don't want. Love James. Such a nice boy. Love this story! You write magnificently!
james-s2-lily chapter 12 . 10/21/2006
awesome story! cant wait to read more!:D
Kojiki chapter 12 . 10/21/2006
ive checked this story everyday for a week! truly, everytime it loads, i sit there and hope that theres a number 12 instead of 11 - and this time there was! ya-ay! anyhow, onto the review ... you may well have figured that i think this is fantastic, heres why - i like that the relationship b/w lily and richard doesn't suddenly end, that it slowly collapses, makes for much better reading, and more lily/james interaction, which was, btw, very cute in this chapter - subtle fluff, loved it. riight, so, now im going to wait for the 12 to turn into a 13 - will review then.
sehun1993 chapter 12 . 10/21/2006
Great story! I'd like an update pls
mkiara chapter 12 . 10/20/2006
Bloody fantastic fic! Read all of it in one go, and was a pleasure to read. For once, its nice to see an initial good, bantering LJ relationship (instead of the love-hate crap that's churned out ad nauseum), an interesting Lily/Sirius relationship, a less-stuck up Lily and less arrogant James, and the existence of Peter (sure, I hate him as much as the next guy, but he IS canon).

Would love to see Lily kick some death eater (and/or Snape) ass in a chapter...James can help is he wants :)

Pls update soon!