Reviews for Toujours' Doesn't Have to be for Always
uvie-buvie chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
I loved both of these one-shots. I usually only read H/G, but I like Regulus.
Slash McSlash chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
How beautiful, but tragic. -cry- Poor Regulus...why do bad things always happen to little brothers? But then...bad things happened to Sirius too, so that theory's flawed...

ANYWAY! Thank you very much, and keep up the good work! :D
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Found it! When i first came onto fanfiction (before I joined properly)I found loads of really amazing stories but now I;m on fanfic proper-and writing my own stories!-I've lost them.

This has always been one of my favourites so I'm glad I've found it again.

You don't happen to know the location of a story with the reaccuring motif of 'cuz I was five and he was seven' or something like that?
Lokness chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
Oh ! Two fench words ! It's... Wonderful ! ( yeah, I know I'm mad ! )

This story was very good. I think so. I really like it. I really like how you write.

prieda chapter 1 . 1/8/2007

This is realy amazing. You even made me forget how frikken hungry I am and that is a sign of a REALLY good story.

'Toojy Poor'-Oh no, oh regulus, oh sirius. Poor little reggie, he's only young. That just makes me cry and break down.

Those poor guys.

Please write more, your stories are wonderful
Axis of Equinox chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
I'm CONFUSED! Is that the end of the story? I don't follow it very well... maybe I'm just stupid. Bah. It is cool though. The effect is good.
Axis of Equinox chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Greetings, Trom

ANOTHER one, eh? Sacredeiu, you have yet to FINISH! Haha, I definately know the feeling though. Erm, not to be overly critical or anything, but a British family is MUCH more likely to use latin then french. Also, I'm not sure if you did this on purpose or not, but "tojours" would be multiple "toujour" is always. And, this is just a suggestion, but "the bad thing" sounds a little... weird... If he's just beating him, try just saying he hurts him or something. I like the idea though. On to the next!
Julius Peabody chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I like this fic. It is written well and is a very good idea. I always figured that Sirius and Regulus didn't get along but it does make more sense this way. Since the last book and the idea that it might be Regulus who destoryed the locket, I have been thinking otherwise but I never pictured them this close. I like the other one shot as well. It is very sweet and a very sad story. It's a good idea. I applaud you.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Wow. A really great story-thank for you sharing it with us. Regulus is a person, not a name.
Ramzes chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Oh, that's great! You've portrayed the thinking process of a five-year old brilliantly... my own little brother was very much the same. I don't believe Sirius and Regulus had always hated each other and I like reading stories about them. Yours is an amazing one. Do you think of writing more about them?