Reviews for Remember Me
nicely done
calleyrose chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
Wow...just wow! I'm speechless. :-) such a good story
Foxluna chapter 21 . 4/8/2011
wow in the end everything worked out. im glad. im guessing after the first time Samantha raped Yugi in the dream world she got pregnant with Yugi's child? just a guess but am i right or no?

-giggles- he's got both features of Yugi and Yami. well the kids got two fathers now -giggles-

well i know he'll be calling Yugi daddy but what will he call Yami? dad? or fahter?

it's amazing that he just turned 6 on the day of Yami and Yugi's wedding!

well please let me know of other stories u maybe have of this pairing or others you have. please and thank u!

laters,

Fox
lady Alexas chapter 21 . 9/13/2007
cool
Me chapter 21 . 1/24/2007
You really need to have someone proofread what you write before you put it up, the grammatical errors were a huge obstacle in reading this.

I did like it though. D Very original.
Zuki chapter 21 . 9/12/2006
*blinks repeatedly* That's it? HOW THE? WHAT THE? Gah... *sighs* An epilouge explaining the kid and stuff would be loverly... Good job as allways though!
ChibiKitsuneOfEgypt chapter 21 . 9/11/2006
that was awsome loved it your a good writer (thumbs up)
allieb13 chapter 21 . 9/9/2006
AW I LIKE CAKE
Yami Val chapter 21 . 9/9/2006
Very good chapter! I love this story! Atemu is so cute! So it explains about James and Samantha! So they named there child Atemu...how cute!

Please update soon!

Luv Ya
dragonlady222 chapter 21 . 9/8/2006
That was really great. I would love to see more of Atemu.
Pharaohess1 chapter 21 . 9/8/2006
Aw! That was so sweet! Definately the perfect ending (it IS the ending right?) I mean, I can see an epiologue, but this kinda was one. Still, I wouldn't object to it _ I can't think of anything else to say other than that (take that as a good thing) But it really was wonderful! Great job!

-Pharaohess1
Ctrl Devil chapter 21 . 9/8/2006
so, wait, Atemu is Yugi's child, did that happen when Samantha raped Yugi in America? it was great! loved it! please, one more chappie, if not oh, well. maybe a sqeual somewhere along the raod. hehe! cya _ Spidy007
seethingkitsune chapter 21 . 9/8/2006
*gawkes at the computer screen* HOLY SHIT! damn...i wasnt really expecting that...but man! that was way too good...heh...let's see what's up next...ja ne
Faerie Rose chapter 21 . 9/8/2006
HAHAH I LOVE THE SETO PART! XD! and aw! so sad D: but the ending is adoraabblee! i see a sequel in the furture!1 XD after lama lol!
dragonlady222 chapter 20 . 9/4/2006
Good chapter. Short but sweet.