Reviews for Boys To Women
Marina chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I find this WAY to similar to another fanfic I read called MEN TO wOMEN by lollipopsrockz234.
historicMelatonin chapter 13 . 12/4/2012
Men really do need to learn some respect. (Not all men, there are a lot of great guys) but seriously...this is something my boyfriend's best friend needs to read.
pumpkinpi chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
Hehehe Love it!
shoubu anamu chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
nic one ma'm or sir it was really funny about inuyasha,miroku and sesshoumaru becoming woman i dont suppose if you know bleach at all if you could do a a story about turning ichigo into a girl have it be a shoujo story with rukia?
girl-of-sesshoumaru chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
in demon years he is 500
kenkao.inukags chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
this is degrading I'm willing to bet your a guy. girls don't think so superficially. If your going to write such a fic at least get some information on how women actually act.
Loki The Trickster Zoroark chapter 13 . 6/18/2009
This story was hilarious. You did a good job. The funniest part was when Sesshy cracked his head against the tub.

Good job!
AraneaDuDios chapter 13 . 10/21/2008
haha! this was crazy! good job!
AraneaDuDios chapter 9 . 10/21/2008
heehee! this is too funny. i have made it this far and will continue later? well.. yeah... thanx!
Sesshoumarus-Woman chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
lol well ... if only guys could really know what it was like to be a girl x3
Sesshoumarus-Woman chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
Lol yeah I'll say! Lmao ... this is a pretty hilarious story, I have to say!
Sesshoumarus-Woman chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
Lol ... Well ... no one could deny that Sesshy was vain, that's for sure! Male or female, it don't matter x3
Sesshoumarus-Woman chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
LMFAO!

Sesshy's breakdown was HILARIOUS! OMG it was SO funny!
Sesshoumarus-Woman chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Lmao ... BITCH FIGHT! LMAO

Absolutely ingenious!
inuyasha788 chapter 13 . 10/25/2006
This was funny! Poor Inuyasha-getting a period! LMAO ! Btw-Miroku is a Buddist monk, so I don't think he would have mentioned Christ-but ...I still loved the story!