Reviews for Another Man's Cage
Resident of Beleriand chapter 25 . 10/1
I can no longer think of peeing and not also think of Carnistir when he passes through the midlife crisis.
cielknight chapter 2 . 8/24
How do they know what an orc is? it is amusing, but I am pretty sure those of Aman did not know. another great chapter ! I loved the example of family life.
cielknight chapter 1 . 8/24
This is so beautifully written, it is like...perfect blue sky, a gentle breeze, and laying on a hammock underneath green trees on a summer day.
Resident of Beleriand chapter 8 . 8/23
Finwe's and Indis also had two daughters, Findis and Irime. Irime is actually the oldest of Indis 's children
Lotrfn chapter 47 . 6/23
Macalaure's line "Nelyo would bear unspeakable torment, I believe, to save those he lives from the same" just reduced me to tears. You have broken my heart with this story. Knowing how it all ends.
Lotrfn chapter 36 . 6/23
This interlude with Nelyo and Macalaure just breaks my heart. There is so much foreshadowing that is so well done. I want to know more of Nelyo's inner turmoil. I felt so desperately sorry for him when I read the Silmarillion and even more reading your story. He tries so hard and has so much put on him. Much as I love your Nerdanel and Feanor I do feel they have a narcissistic side, despite their love of their children and that they don't see what that has done their sons, especially to Nelyo. His quiet desperation is so apparent here.
Lotrfn chapter 15 . 6/22
You made me cry with Maitimo's description of his ideal future-a wife, children and books. I cannot tell you how much I love your vision of this family. The love, the closeness, the mess and chaos, the simmering anger. You've made me sympathize with Feanor, which I usually don't. Beautifully written and I love the changing perspectives. I so dread where this is going but I love your version so very much-all the details and family focus.
sambam16 chapter 53 . 3/12/2015
I found your story a couple of days ago and have absolutely loved it! You're an amazing writer
fantasychica37 chapter 15 . 2/9/2015
That song is great!
Teddy2104 chapter 53 . 4/9/2014
This story entranced me for four days and I ignored a huge lot of research for it, but I think that it was totally amazing and I loved every moment of it...

I guess Macalaurë became my favourite character.
Alassea Telrunya chapter 51 . 2/23/2014
What ever has happened to Rumil that makes him so frail and is deaf?
Alassea Telrunya chapter 44 . 2/23/2014
Vingarie is absolutely adorable!
Alassea Telrunya chapter 43 . 2/23/2014
I wonder if the sphere is the palantir.
Alassea Telrunya chapter 38 . 2/17/2014
I can't help but empathize with Nolofinwe here. I would resent the Feanorians as well after all.
Alassea Telrunya chapter 37 . 2/16/2014
I can't help, but wonder about you saying that there is no slash in here; particularly this chapter with Findekano.