Reviews for The Worst Scenario Ever
omnipotent otaku chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
My, what an entertaining story. But of course, it was written by one of the best authors ever.

I eagerly await the next chapter!
Salem Saori chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I have thoroughly enjoyed this. It's a clear example of why an humours story has no reason to be rushed, and it can still be beautifully written, with well-chosen vocabulary and entertaining to a fault, and it's also an example of how refreshing your stories are.

The opening bit is definitely original, worth mentioning and very much so, it had me grinning like an idiot from word 1.

Ze voice? Is that who I think it is?

I do think the set up is alright, like the dialogues are easy to make out, and absolutely can't believe why this hasn't got more readers, but don't ever let anything like that discourage you. Swore I'd never go into *ze* rant in a review but you know, few reviews never ever at all mean it's not good.

Yay, J! He needs more love. Scary fact about the envelope is that I absolutely have no idea where this is going and it does speak wonders in regards to your originality.

I seriously can't wait for more, and once again it goes straight into my favourites, because I think this deserves more recognition, however small.

My point - go write more dammit.

~Salem Saori
Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Very good. I liked it. ONe thing though: could you seperate the conversations? When it's all in one like it is difficult to make out. for example:

"Oi, Miss! Are you hurt?" the janitor asked worriedly, hobbled over and offered Mary Jane a wrinkled hand.

"Okay. Uh...I mean, no, I'm okay."