Reviews for Should've Listened to the Star Trek Dorks
Last1 chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Damn, I was actually hoping he was going to fix his mistakes. Thanks for writing it anyway though, just wished the better universe would have stayed.
Sakazaki-Chan chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
This makes me whole.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
"which Kenny had said was a bad idea, and Stan had said was a bad idea, and Cartman had almost considered not doing it until Kyle said it was a bad idea, and then he'd had to do it" LOLOLOL. Cracked me up good. XD
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This is brilliant XD And the title X'D

KennyxBebe bits are so sweet XD
Idiosy chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
I love this story!I always felt bad for Cartman after he got cheated out of being a CEO of a time-corporation.
Jazzalaz chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It was really creative. Thanks for writing such a good story.
silver neko girl chapter 3 . 5/5/2011

Well, first of all, I really like that Wendy ended up with Kyle as opposed to Stan. Mostly because I really do like Stendy and I was not looking forward to rooting against it. Also, Stendy occuring would have been predictable. You are not predictable. You are so far from predictable.

Second, I love the idea of Shelley raping Cartman. Yes, I do have issues. Deep seated ones that lead me to find humor in the most disturbing scenarios.

And third, all I can think is that Kenny is going to OD on Tylenol. Or, more likely, slip on them and impale himself on something in his shop. Kenny, Kenny, Kenny...
Nigiri Ashika chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
I just LOVE your writing. I've been reading all of your SP fics and... wow. They're just so great. I have to say, I saw this ending coming, but that's not really a bad thing. Um... Keep writing, because you're really great! There are a few instances where you're missing like one unimportant word, and usually that would bug the shit out of me, but since the actual subject matter is so well framed it doesn't really matter.
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
A very interesting perspective on that situation. The ending was great too. A instant fave for me.
Ebichu Chan chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
Interesting twist i thought there, at the end. Even though I'm not a huge fan of Wendy, her role in this was great. Props! I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff!
time can take its toll chapter 7 . 6/28/2007
I love how like... even though Cartman doesn't get everything back, it's still a happy ending. Because he has his ho. And his dreams of Switzerland. And his extremely witty conclusion of much love~ :D

LucretiaDecoy chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I know it has been months since you finished this fic, but I have only just discovered it, and read it in one sitting. Fantastic stuff, loved the idea that fate brought Cartman and Wendy together regardless, and really glad that you kept everyone in character. Cartman would never have changed his entire life just because someone was trying to make him do it, glad you stuck with that.

Excellent writing and very well told, a definite favourite for me!
jc-1225 chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
Aww how cute. I love the ending. Sucks for Kyle though. Shelly prolly doesn't care much either that or she's bawling her eyes out. But I just love the Cartman/Wendy endings. I like how he still made the most of what he had in the end.

SecondQueen chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Hehe! Man whore Kenny becomes overprotective Kenny - that is my favorite part. He needs to protect his little girls from perverts like himself. :D
Tweek's Panda chapter 7 . 1/2/2007

This is seriously one of the best stories I've read on here in a very long time.

The storyline was original, and it made me laugh.

And the ending was perfect.

Good job, dude.

*Adds to favorite stories list*