Reviews for Signal Fifty One
Omega Overlord chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Ok, I can totally see this. And that last little quip at the end... I just started laughing my rear end off. The comedic timing was perfect.
Gurz chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
"Another one?"

Zurg just nodded, miserably.

Buzz buried his face in his hands for a long moment, and finally looked back up. "Send her on over."

~That was one of my favorite parts. Poor Zurg and Buzz, forced to deal with each other in that way. ROFL.

And I loved how Mira kissed Buzz to end the whole thing, and basically every other part of your plot. Well done!

Signal 52.
satirical chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Completely charming. Perfectly balanced humor and you can see the end coming almost inevitably. Just a wonderful piece.
Obsidian Productions chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
lol, respect.
goldnote chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
This was great! I laughed so hard; you have a witty style I just love! *claps* Great humor, good word choice, clever... _
Sharca chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
o i like the twist at the end. aw... poor buzz, so many women, so little time. i nearly fell out of my chair when Zurg popped up again with another dasmel. it was cute!
Calvin Wong chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Brilliantly executed if a little stutteringly compiled towards the middle. My personal favorite besides the all-ending liplock was not even the hilarious reversal toward the end but rather the radio chatter, and the character actions that came after. Go real life research. :)

Storywise: Tighten up the middle. Cliche for satire's sake does not entitle one to get lazy with the cliche. The perfume numbering was a good start.

I'm very glad that you've kept writing. This is a reminder of how talent transcends genre, and I will say that I have missed speaking to you.
Fiona Fargazer chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Silly XD
trecebo chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Bwah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah! THAT was funny! Pure madness and mayhem...loved it.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
! THIS WUZ HILARIOUS! I LUVED IT!
Livie Lightyear chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
That was great... The ending was my particular favorite.( "Man in mayhem?" -laughs-) The touch with Booster not knowing what a 'player' was was perfect. Everyone was SO in character! Very amuseing, very well writen... Thanks for putting up a great short fic!
Midzst chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
That was amusing. Good job. :)
nopegonefromhere chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Hey, that was pretty good, funny too. But I think you should of extended it a little bit, putting in a little more detail. Still good though.

P.S. My second chaptor is on the way!

~Neon~