Reviews for Everything Happens for a Reason
bandmlove chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I love this story. I love reading about Leyton, but i have to say this was one of my favorites.
yaba chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
this only realy works as a leyton ehehe. anyway, i loved this, it's eperfect perfect perfect. you have a knack with this couple and i think its lovely, please update ur other stories soon, they're lovely :)
Danyu chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Fantastic. Loved it.
Emma chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
It was a good story, but the first two paragraphs stuck me especially-they were beautiful. And they stand on their own aside from the fanfic because they don't go into specifics. If you write non-fanfics, you should definitly reuse them. great job.
Anarchist278 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I loved that story. It was beautifully written and you conveyed each and every emotion so well. Well done. I'll look forward to reading more stories from you.

Ange x.
summer davis chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I loved it! Lucas and peyton belong together it was so cute that she picked lucas! I loved it so much!
CharmingPiper chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Great story. It's very well written and for me catches what leyton is all about, the angst of trying to stay apart, the failure to do so, the tendency to put other peoples' happiness in front of their own. I like the whole secret meetings not going stale and just when they thought they were out Peyton ends up pregnant. The story flows really well and despite that you don't use the names so often it's easy to follow.

Keep the writing up

Bye,
somuchforyou chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I loved it!I was hoping it was Leyton!
belle1220 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I loved it! It was so good.
nitarose2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Wow, I loved this.
bluebird24 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Great fic! Very well written.
itzalliballi chapter 1 . 7/27/2006