Reviews for Bound By Blood
Crystalzap chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
Ewww! I know Wyatt is supposed to be evil but, ew, just ew...

Anyway making your OC so much of an main character is... bothersome, don't really know another way to say it. I mean she's a good character and all but if you're going to put that much into an OC than you should just put them in your own story instead on an fanfic.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 17 . 6/13/2010
This is great story and the plot is good. The characters are IC and I love all the OCs except Alec. If I wasn't a die hard Phoebe/Cole fan I'd love though.
Shinigami-chan chapter 17 . 3/5/2010
yay! you updated! I can't wait for the rest of this story!
saturn698 chapter 17 . 2/9/2010
finish the story!

it's really awesome! ) Read it a while back and just noticed it under my story alerts..

good plot and writing!

Nay09 chapter 17 . 8/6/2009
Wow I just love your story! You an amazing author! I love it!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 17 . 7/11/2009
this is intense! I can't wait for the next part!
JadeAlmasy chapter 17 . 6/14/2009
Cant wait to see what happens next!

Jade
yasmine10194 chapter 17 . 6/14/2009
Yes, I've been waiting for you to continue. I really enjoy reading this. Can you take a look at mine? It continues from Chapter 16 of yours. For my next chapter, I was thinking of including a baby portion but I first was going to take it a different way first. I want to know what you think before I continue the other chapters.
x-x-Dreamer'93-x-x chapter 17 . 6/14/2009
I really love your story you have an excelent style of writing and you always pack a lot of action into your chapters. Wow i never expected to hear Wyatt say something like that about his...little cousin. *shivers* My god Chris is gonna go off his rocker if he finds out what Wyatt wants to do with Lena, jeezo. Haha your little note at the end was comforting glad to know you wouldn't do anything that mean to your characters lol. but the idea has really put a new spin on the story. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Great job!

Dreamer xox
weiliya chapter 16 . 3/19/2009
well, it's been a lot since you last updated this.I really like the story and can't wait to read more. Hope you'll find your muse again, 'cause it's really a good job
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
woah
JadeAlmasy chapter 16 . 11/25/2007
Beautiful Chapter! i love the ending of this chapter! it jus sums up the whole season 6 and Chris comming back and the Reasoning behind that, perfect!

Jade
angela chapter 16 . 9/1/2007
good story, please update soon
crazyDFFgang chapter 16 . 8/17/2007
I like this... very emotinal, especially those moments between Chris and Lena. Great work! Can't wait for the next chapter!

(Chrissy.W.x, crazyDFFgang-member)