Reviews for Switch of Fate
I 3 CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
what's up with all the sad endings? i looove this story; it's beautifully written- but the ending is so sad! ( poor Lizzie!
Zenappa chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
What? No! This can't be how it ends! It needs a happy ending! Oh well good story nonetheless!
Florencia7 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
That was heartbreaking & beautifully written! Awesome story :)
Samanthafa chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
OK I just wanted to say that it is my personal opinion that this is the BEST FIC EVER! YAY! Ok so I just wanted you to know.

Cloudburst2000 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
I never did review this the first time I read it. I think the site was too bust to accept reviews. I was just going through some of my favorite POTC stories and read this one again. This is such a powerful story. I liked how Elizabeth redeemed her earlier actions by taking Jack's place...even though Jack was doomed to serve Davy Jones through his own actions. I realize that tons of people were angry about Lizzie chaining Jack to the ship, but the Kraken would never have been after Jack if he hadn't sold his soul to Davy for the Pearl. So neither was innocent in the whole thing. But anyhoo, very good story. It works well as a one-shot, but I wouldn't mind a sequel either *hinthint*
DreadLin Rackham chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
That is...Short siad...AWESOME!

Beautiful, ispirational, whatever.I can't wait for the sequel!Really, good doing this!
Scrimshaw89 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
*sniff* this story is so incredible sorrowfull... so heartfelt.

It's written really well and I couldn't stop reading til I got to the end and I thought no, what's coming next ;)

I can understand what Elizabeth did, what Will felt and what Jack felt.

I love Jack and Elizabeth together, but this story was another way of expressing their feelings (wich I think they have for eah other...) and the guilt Elizabeth suerly feels upon what she did at the end of DMC.

A unusually way of where the story might go, but I like it for what you made of it, it was really really good and so much fun to read.. even if I had a little sadness left at the end. It's a bittersweet fic and it's just right in it's own simple way!
The Rouge Pirate chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
dood...i soo smell a sequel! Please make one! this was very good and i loved it, so make a sequel because you know you want Jack and lizze to end up together! x3
Lily Evanstar chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
One word: wow.
The Mischief chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
aw its was sad,sweet and beautiful.I loved it!I can't wait to read the sequel if your still doing it.U did a great job for your first POTC I would have never known.:P
VampireApple chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Oh now this was sad. Good work.
2a2n chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
wow! i like it
White Scaramouche chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Really good. Well written, and it different from your run of the mill Elizabeth-loves-Jack-and wants-to-find-him-story
Viking Eggplant chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Hey! I actually didn't see that coming. This has a lot of potential. I will look forward to more chapters.
fuzzy.panda.bear chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Oh man, i LOVE it, write more WOMAN! lol. such a cutt off, lol not really. I want more. lol