Reviews for Sed Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
Aww this was quite adorable. Very lovely indeed
DragonGirl223 chapter 20 . 5/18
Awwwwwwww! A great ending to a great story! :D
DragonGirl223 chapter 12 . 5/18
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THE CATCHER IN THE RYE! btw I totally LOVE this story, and your writing style is SUPER AWESOME. :D once I finish this story, I'll definitely go and see what other stories you've written!
Marchioly chapter 20 . 2/11
I was hoping you would end it like that. You foreshadowed it nicely with the inclusion of the pictures of the past head students in the room. I really appreciated your writing style. Although I initially disliked you doing the sources for each chapter, I ended up liking it. I actually ended up reading them first so that I could replay the scenes in my head while reading. I really enjoyed visualizing draco saying that quote from scarface.
CasaCan chapter 20 . 1/20
Really loved this story :D The ending with their portraits was adorable. Also your vocabulary is spectacular! I learned so many new words reading this and loved switching between this an a dictionary every time I found a word I didn't recognize. Plus the chapter titles and the quotes were another plus for me. I thoroughly enjoyed reading every chapter not just for the plot and content but all the extra knowledge you shared
Ethereal Star Dragon chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I love the titles! I will continue!
marisamarinee chapter 20 . 9/15/2013
Awe. I loved how it ended!
marisamarinee chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
Hehe!
marisamarinee chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
African queen! Well that was exhilarating!hehe
marisamarinee chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
Aww
marisamarinee chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Ah! Omg
marisamarinee chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Dawww im fangirling over here hehr
marisamarinee chapter 8 . 9/15/2013